One

-Just wanted to let you know that I don't know English very well, so be prepared-

---

Jimin's P.O.V

"Honey, we really need to live with them." My mom said as she put her clothes in her big luggage. Our things were already in boxes. 15 big boxes. "I am now married. You have a new father. Well, step-father. Anyways, he's nice. So, please, don't be a brat and pack your clothes." She pleaded.

          I just don't want to give up my hometown. In fact, If we stay here it can help my mom. I've been offered an scholarship. But now, we're moving. And the place were moving to is just too damn far.

          But I don't want to disappoint my mom.

          "Okay, mom." I said softly. "I just don't want to leave my friends here. I don't want to leave my past."

          Mom stopped folding her clothes, walking towards me and cupping my cheeks "Honey, it's not just about school. I want someone who can help us. I'm really lucky to find, in my age, a man who could love me. He can take care of us. Honey, when your father died, I was broken. In fact, I still am. There's a place in my heart where my love for your father still remains. Mr. Min can send you to college. Without scholarship. He can send you to a good school. I can't do this by myself. You need to understand, please, Honey." She gave me a smile, gently slapping my cheeks. "I only want what's best for my son."

"Okay, mom." I said, hugging her. "Love you"

          "Love you too, Honey." She smiled. "Enough of this drama, pick up your clothes now. We will be leaving in two hours. The trucks will be here in an hour. Okay?" I nodded and gave her a smile.

when she turned around I sighed and picked up the big luggage that was resting in the corner of my room. I opened my closet and grabbed my clothes, putting it inside my luggage. While doing it, I thought of the things I'm going to miss. My friends. The school. Soccer... I miss soccer already.

Finally, I finished with the packing part. And I only did it in 20 minutes. Walking towards my mom's room, I asked her if I could play soccer, one last play of soccer with my friends. She told me that I can play with them, but I need to go home in an hour.

---

The sweat was running across my face, my tank top was sticking up on my chest.

I kicked the ball really hard and the ball went spiraling towards my friend, Mark. he failed to grab it so I got a score. I jumped in delight and did a victory dance as Mark just rolled his yes.

          "You were really good, man." Jackson, another friend of mine said as he pats my back.

          "Were?" I asked him, pouting.

          "Fine, fine. You are really good." He said, chuckling. "Can't believe you're moving. I'll miss my friend." He faked a sad face and I just rolled my eyes at him.

I looked at my watch, It's already been an hour. "Well, I need to go home. The trucks are probably there. Bye guys!"

"Call us, man!" Mark said, walking towards me and Jackson.

          "See you soon, Jimin!" Jackson said, laughing. I just grinned and waved.

I can't believe I'm moving to another town.