Ten

"Prince!" Chiyong screamed as she ran towards me, jumping on me. I nearly fell. She left kisses all over my cheeks and I just laughed at her. The girls were scowling at her, giving her death stares.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, looking at her. She just pouted at me.

"What? Don't you want to be with your best friend? Have you found another one? Ha?" She asked dramatically. I laughed at her. Chiyong and her dramas.

I shook my head, hugging her, And said, "Oh come on, Chiyong, you're the only best friend I have. I swear." I kissed her temple and she smiled at me.

"Let's go! I'm sure we have the same schedule. Because... I kind of threatened the girl." She said, smirking at me. We laughed and headed to our first class.

---

The bell rang. It's lunch break! Chiyong has been ranting about my old friends. She told me that they are okay and that they mention me a lot, that they miss me so much.

We headed to the cafeteria. It was so packed! As we enter, all the attention was suddenly on us.

The students are still looking at us, probably wondering why I know her. As we walked, we passed Yoongi's table. He was looking at us, brows furrowed, like he was searching for some answers as to why I know this girl. Chiyong abruptly stops. At the middle. Just beside Yoongi's table.

Yoongi's friends, including him, were still looking at us. God, what's the big deal?

"Prince?" Chiyong called me.

"What is it, Chiyong?" I asked her, walking towards her. She looked at me for a while.

"I'm hungry." She stated simply "Let's get our food! Damn, my stomach is grumbling." She took my hand as she leads the way. I swear this girl is crazy. All the guys were staring at her like Chiyong was a Goddess or something. Well, can't blame them. Chiyong is beautiful.

She has this wavy bright brown hair, bright brown big eyes, small cute mouth, She was wearing a school uniform properly, unlike the other girls who were trying to look slutty, thinking it's attracting someone.

We ordered our foods and headed to my table, where my other friends were waiting. The people in the cafeteria started to gossip about the new girl, which is Chiyong. As we passed Yoongi's table again, I saw him still staring at Chiyong and I.

Why is he looking at me like he wants to eat me?