Fifteen

Yoongi's P.O.V

A warm arm was draped across my chest, the sun glinted through the big windows of my room. Ga-yun's warm body was pressed against mine, made me feel fuzzy. I looked at her sleeping figure, her eyes are shut softly. She looked like an angel. A very beautiful angel.

But as I kept looking at her, I felt weird. not the same like I usually did when we woke up after sex, or after we slept. The burn is not there, but it's flicking, trying to ignite and blaze. Last night was really great. It made me forget Jimin. I don't know why I was frustrated about Jimin. I guess the fact that Chunyong and him were being buddy-buddy sent me to the edge.

        Looking at the clock that is above the room's door, it's already 7:12am. Pushing Ga-yun lightly, she let out a groan and her brows twitched. I shook her, waking her up. She whined and her eyelids fluttered, revealing her eyes.

        "Morning, babe." She chirped groggily, smiling up at me as she gets up out of bed.

"Good morning," I said. Her phone rang and she grabbed it, checking. She raised an eyebrow at her phone and looked at me.

        "Thanks for waking me up, babe." She said as she walked towards me to hug me. "Mom needs me to go home. See you later?" She asked as she picked up her clothes that are scattered on the floor. I nodded at her and she wore the clothes, giving me a peck on the lips, and goes off.

Sighing, I picked my uniform and laid it on my bed, then head inside the bathroom to took a hot shower.

+++

I got home, more angry than ever. I just heard stupid Chiyong talking on her phone about... Chunyong and Jimin.

this can't be.

Chunyong confessed to Jimin? Are you fucking kidding me?

I got home, Jimin was watching TV, the soccer game channel. He was engrossed to the TV that he didn't noticed me standing beside him, looking at him, more like glaring. He looked at me and does a double take, like he can't believe I'm here.

        "Um, what?" He asked me, shifting uncomfortably as he looks at me.

        "So you and Chunyong, ha?" I asked, for confirmation. I know it's likely the truth, but I can't help but to confirm it.

        "Ah, the words traveled that fast, ha." He said nonchalantly, shrugging. He turned his attention back at the game on the TV and I could feel again the blood racing in my chest, making it heavy with anger.

"So you're a gay?" I seethed "You turned Chunyong gay?" Jimin just shrugged it off and turned back to watching. What the fuck. I stepped in front of him and said, "Don't you ever turn your back on me when I'm talking to you!"

        "I didn't turned my back," he countered "I just turned to the front so I could--"

"Why Chunyong?" I asked, which made me wonder. Why him? Why not me? Am I not attractive enough for him? Is Chunyong better than me?

        "Because he's nice and... attractive, I guess..."

        "And I'm not?"

        He looked at me like I've lost my mind before he nodded. "You're arrogant and an asshole. You're not cool, you're the opposite. You're not attractive either."

What the fuck? How dare he say that in front of me? Girls drool at me. Guys admire me. They fear me. But Jimin doesn't. In fact, he's totally ignoring me. And it's making my mind blow!

I stomped my foot in irritation. God, nobody can resist my looks. The thought of Jimin being not attracted to me is making me crazy. How can he deny this beautiful body, beautiful face, everything about me is beautiful!

---

I was angry so I called Ga-yun to hang with me a little. we watched a boring movie that she picked. We ran out of popcorn so she went to the kitchen to make some more.

Suddenly Her phone lighted up and there's 1 message flashing on the screen. I picked it up and typed her password, which was her birth year. Then I opened the message. It reads:

From H:

        Hey baby, Can I see you tomorrow?

I stared at it in shock. Babe? H? Who the fuck is this guy? Is Ga-yun cheating on me with another guy? Is she fucking another guy other than me? There are so many questions running in my head and I don't know what to answer first. I deleted the message and placed her phone on the nightstand and waited for her anxiously.

I couldn't take it so I replied back for her to see what's up with this guy:

        To H:

        Sure, babe. Where do we meet?

        H replied back.

        From H:

        Starbucks. The other Starbucks. 5 blocks away from school. See ya, babe.

Fuck. Ga-yun is cheating on me with another guy. She's fucking a guy behind my back. Why didn't I noticed that before? This last month, she's always been away, always busy. Tomorrow, I'll find out who the guy is. And there will be hell to pay.

I immediately deleted the messages.