Thirteen

I just Looked away, I could feel Yoongi's gaze on me. I gulped, trying to ignore him, but I couldent.

Because my freaking chest was about to explode.

---

god damn it. What's wrong with me? Is this right? Clearly not.

After eating three cheese breads, I got up quickly and headed to my room to take a shower, wear my uniform, and got out of here.

"So, how was it?" Chiyong asked. She was looking at me with a grin on her face.

"How was what?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, the wake up plan." She said nonchalantly.

"It didn't go very well as I expected." I mumbled, then the blush filled my cheeks as I remembered the mini incident that happened between Yoongi and I. Good Lord, please help me to avoid Yoongi.

She just shrugged and turned away, mumbling about something. She said she will see me later over her shoulder. As I'm about to walk away, one of the friends of Yoongi, appeared in front of me. I sighed.

"Look here, boy. Chiyong said not to give her number to anyone. You should ask her, not me. I'm not her manager or something." I mumbled. The boy just chuckled at me.

"Oh no. I'm not after Chiyong. I'm looking for you." He said. I looked at him confused, then I narrowed my eyes at him. Obviously, Yoongi was planning something bad. He must have sent this friend of him to beat me up. I decided that I'm going to ignore him, and walked past him but he stopped me with his voice.

"Wait, wait a minute. I'm not fighting you. I just want to meet you. My name is Tongbang Chunyong. What's yours?"

I turned around and looked at him, studying him. There's sincerity in his eyes. Dad said even eyes could be manipulated.

But something in his eyes convinced me that he was telling the truth.

"My name is Park Jimin." I said, shaking his hand. Our shaking hands last for 10 seconds before I cleared my throat. He took his hand away from me and rubbed the back of his neck, looking uncomfortable. I was feeling uncomfortable too.

"Sorry... I just don't want you to get the wrong impression of me" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Well, I need to go, see you at lunch break, I guess."

"Yeah, see ya." He said, smiling at me. I froze. His smile was beautiful. It's very sincere. I fought myself from staring at his lips and walked away.

Odd.

Tongbang Chunyong. What's with you?