Eighteen

Yoongi's P.O.V

That's what exploded inside me when my lips landed on Jimin's. A nuclear bomb full of surprises. A nuclear bomb that contained fireworks, and butterflies. It all erupted inside me at once. Jimin's lips were so gentle and he moved with passion. It's like his lips were being careful at me.

When my eyes flickered on his lips, I wondered if it was good, if it tasted good. It's good and it does taste good. It just shocked me because I hadn't meant to kiss him, but I wanted to at the moment.

It's like a hidden force was making me kiss him.

After that kiss, we both jumped away and ran to our rooms. That was awkward. And starting tomorrow, everything will be awkward. I sighed and laid down on my bed, sprawling. My head tilted on the side, only to see pictures of Ga-yun and I together. It pained me to see, to think, to remember the happy memories we have made.

Ga-yun has never cheated on me, until Hoon. The tears were threatening to pour out of my eyes. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes tightly. I released the breath that I've been holding as I stared at the pictures.

+++

The sun shined brightly, passing through my room's big windows. The thick curtains were tucked on either side of the windows. My room was warm, but there was still a cold inside me. Not in the room but inside me.

Looking at the door, I expected Jimin to barge in and freak the shit out of me, or pull a frank so that I'd wake. But no. I looked at the clock and it was 6:46 in the morning. 1 hour and 14 minutes until the school starts.

When I got to the dining area, Jimin was already there, eating his cereal, a boring expression plastered across his innocent face. He looked up. As soon as he saw me, he quickly bowed his head down, blushed and began to eat his cereal very quickly till he choked. He patted his chest and grabbed a glass of water that was placed beside his bowl of cereal. He took a sip of it, a drop of water slipped to his his lips. His lips... Shit.

As soon as he was done drinking the water, he stood up and placed the glass and the bowl in the sink and walked past me, his face flushed.

+++

As I entered inside the cafeteria, everything went silent. The people were looking at me. Mostly the girls. Their stares made my blood boil. Some of them were giving me sympathetic looks, some were happy to see me without Ga-yun by my side. I gave them a look and they all started to talk again with their friends. When I reached our table, I saw a familiar figure. Ga-yun.

"Yoongi, can we talk for a moment?" She asked and put her hand on my shoulder. I jerked away from her touch and glared at her. The people in the cafeteria were looking at us, expecting for a show.

"There's nothing to talk about," I snapped coldly at her. She flinched at my cold tone and she just shook her head and mumbled 'please'. I nodded. But that doesn't mean I'm going to forget and forgive her.

We both got out of the cafeteria. We were on the rooftop of the new building. This was my new 'escaping from reality' spot.

"Talk," I said as soon as we got there. The wind gushed, made my hair messy. I ran a hand through it.

"Yoongi... I want you to know that I'm really sorry," she said, tears starting to pour out of her eyes. "Hoon and I. There's nothing between us. I love you. Not him."

"Then why'd you cheat on me?" I yelled, frustration evident in my voice. "Why? Was I not enough?"

"No! Yoongi, it's not like that."

"Then why?"

"It's just lust,"

"Lust?" I asked her, snarling. She kept sobbing, sniffing as she tried to brush her tears away. "Are you fucking kidding me? Lust? Really? Was I not good in bed? Was that the reason why you got involved with Hoon? My fucking friend?"

She shook her head and I scoffed at her. She made a choice. She broke my heart. She chose that path. I leaved her behind as she continued to cry. It pained me to see her like that. But it's best this way. It's best to end things. It's best to leave it that way. No more explanations. No more cheating.

Because I'm finally single again.

When I got back to the cafeteria, it went dead silence again. The only sound was the loud talking of Jimin, Chiyong and... this Chunso boy.

Jimin leaned down and poke Chunso on the cheek. God. I didn't know that Chunso goes to my school. He blushed from Jimin's actions.

Damn Jimin! How could he forget our kiss that happened this morning so easily? How can he flirt with others? Chiyong laughed at them, shaking her head. Wait? Does Chunyong know about that? I thought Chunyong was Jimin's boyfriend?

Questions that I don't have the answers to start to pop in my head at once.