Four

"Mr. Min, why are you always late?" The professor asked. I arched an eyebrow at him. Who the hell is he to ask me?

"I'll fire you." I said coldly as I walked over to my seat.

Oh, I forgot to mention. This is my father's school.

~~

The teacher went back to lecturing the class. Chunyong , A friend of mine, smiled at me and I give him a low-five.

The classes were so boring that I almost fell asleep on each of my subjects. The bell rang, indicating that the class is done and now it's lunch break.

We all headed to the big cafeteria. When we got there, all eyes were trained on me. My friends waved at me and I gave them a grin. As I made my way there, I passed Jimin's table and he just rolled his eyes at me, muttering something I couldn't hear. I gave him a glare and he just ignored. I nearly launched myself at him when Chunyong patted my back, trying to calm me down as I took a seat.

"Whoa, who's that bitch that ignored you?" Chunyong asked me as the other guys looked at me, waiting for my answer.

          "Just a nobody I met," I said simply. One of my friends ordered me steak.

          "Hi, baby!" A familiar voice said behind me as I feel little arms around my waist. I already knew knew who it was. I gave her a peck on the lips and she pouted, wanting more so i gave her another one. The guys whistled at us and I gave them a grin as I pull my lips away from hers. "Missed me?"

"Oh, I did." I said . Ae Ga-Yun is my girlfriend. She is a beautiful Japanese girl, her skin is pale white, her hair is dark brown, and her eyes... they are in a beautiful shade of green.

She took a seat on my lap.

          "Oppa, are you going to the party later?" She asked me as she stabbed a little piece of steak and shoved it in her mouth. I nodded at her.

I hate this word! oppa... I can't hear it anymore.

"Then I'll see you there." She gave me a peck on the lips again. She gave me a hug, whispering to my ear, "See you tonight..." I gave her a little smile and she went off me to meet her friends.

"See you tonight..." Chunyong copied Ga-yun's seductive voice. I cringed a bit but shook it off "Oh, someone has got a plan tonight. Can we join?" The guys laughed and I thrww an empty can of Cola towards Chunyong. They laughed even more.

          "Hell no." I said, laughing. Then the bell rang.

---

          Finally, school was over and I headed to my car. The guys said goodbye to me and I waved at them.

At home, Seung asked me how's school and I answered her "plain boring". she gave me a smile and said she's going to call me for dinner. I nodded at her and headed to my room to do my assignments.

          After 2 hours of doing my homework, or more like being on the phone, I heard Seung called my name for dinner. When I got downstairs, Dad and Seung already set next to each other

          "Where's Jimin?" Dad asked Seung.

          "I don't know," she replied. She immediately looked at me. "Have you seen Jimin at school?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I saw him at the end of the hallway, and at lunch break. Other than that, no." I answered her, not really caring when it comes to Jimin.

          "What's with him?" Seung mumbles. Dad and I gave her a shrug. and ate our dinner.

          It's already ten and Jimin is still not here. Seung keeps calling Jimin's phone as she paces back and forth in the living room, Dad just watched her. Seriously, what's with him today?

          Where the hell is Jimin?