Eleven

Yoongi's P.O.V

Man Chiyong. What's up with you? I don't seem to like you...

        Normally if there's a new girl in my school, I'd be all over her. Without Ga-yun, of course. Ga-yun is a terror. She's a drama queen. She is sometimes a whore... to me.

there's something about Chiyong... I just can't point it out.

        "Dude, that Jimin guy is lucky!" Chihun said, his brown hair falling between his eyes. He brushed it away. "I need to start hanging out with him, That Chiyong girl is hot!"

        "Told you." Joon-ho chortled, throwing his head up. "My brother said she's so beautiful, but I didn't believe him. So I've decided to look for her and damn, my jaw nearly dropped!"

        "You think she still has the cherry?" Chunyong asked us as he wiggles his eyebrows at us. Perv. "Someone must pop that if she still has it."

        "Damn you're right!" Joon-ho chirps, looking happy. "So here's the dare: the first one to pop that cherry--"

        "--You guys are assholes," I said, arching an eyebrow at them. They all looked at me. "I mean, why?"

        "Why?" Chihun looked at me confused, arching an eyebrow. "I mean, whenever there is a new girl, we always have a dare."

        "Yeah... don't you remember that Myong-Suk girl? the girl that--" Joon-ho started but i interrupted him

"--It's just that... I have a bad feeling when it comes to that girl." I stated, looking unsure, scrunching my nose up.

        "Yeah, she seems nice and cool." Chunyong said. We all looked at him in shock. Chunyong rarely compliments a girl. I mean, yeah, but he only compliments them if he wants sex. But this time, it seems like Chunyong's world has been turned upside down.

The last time he complimented a girl, looking for a relationship, was 4 years ago. And he was declined. That girl must have been an idiot to decline Chunyong. But I can't blame her, 4 years ago, Kevin was a skinny kid. But now, he seems tough. Grown up man. His thin brown hair is in a messy style, like Jimin- I mean, like everyone who has a messy hairstyle.

his height is 6'2, making him look like a mature man. Women like him, want to be fucked by him. His strong jawline is set, defined. "I wonder where he is..." He mumbled, barely above a whisper. But I heard him.

"What?" I asked, looking at him

        "I said 'I wonder where she is'." He said, looking around. Maybe I heard wrong. I looked at him again before I searched for Jimin.

        The bell rang, indicating the second subject has started. We all walked to our class. History class. Mr. Myong was so boring. He always spoke about World Wars, and I hated it. I mean, what's the point of discussing that when it's in the past? You can't use it on the future purposes. Mr. Myong scoffed as he saw us entering his classroom.

Someone knocked on the door. Mr.  Myong opened it and... it was Jimin. They talked for awhile before Jimin handed a paper to him.

what's with the paper?

I scrunched my nose up in confusion. The girls started whispering to each other, mumbling about Jimin being so 'hot'. I rolled my eyes, irritated all of a sudden. My eyes roamed around the room and landed on Chunyong.

He's staring at Jimin, a thoughtful expression on his face. Chunyong rarely does it. God, he must be really interested in Chiyong if he wants to be Jimin's friend. Mr. Myong signed the paper and handed it back to Jimin. Jimin thanked him and Mr. Myong smiled. Jimin left the room. Looking at Chunyong again, his face returned to its normalcy: blank. Mr. Myong turned back to talk about world wars.