Sixteen

Jimin's P.O.V

As I got to school, Students murmured to each other. They gossiped about a couple issue.

Affair. Hoon. Yoongi.

Yoongi and Hoon are having an affair? I scoffed at that, but that thought made me want to puke.

It makes me want to punch Hoon. God.

        Chiyong ran to me and enveloped me in a hug. "Have you heard of the biggest news? I swear it's the biggest news I have ever heard!" She squealed happily.

        "What?" I asked her, interested all of a sudden. Curiosity was nagging the back of my head. I suddenly felt like an idiot. Because it seems like I'm the only one who didn't knew about it.

"Ga-yun's cheating on Yoongi with Hoon; One of his friends!" She stated smugly, like it's the obvious thing in the world. Ga-yun's cheating on Noah? What the fuck?

        "What?" I asked again. Chiyong just nodded at me.

        "They fought. Ga-yun was pretty torn up." She said, rolling her eyes. "Ga-yun has been a bitch to me so she deserve it. I mean, friends fought each other because of her needy ass. So... most likely, Ga-yun and Yoongi are now done." She stated.

The fact that Ga-yun and Yoongi are broke up, made me smile for the rest of the day.

---

Yoongi's P.O.V

I've been away from school this week. That means I've been avoiding Hoon and Ga-yun and the school. The students now know what happened between the three of us. I didn't know who spread the news, But it has been the topic of the week.

Hoon has been calling me all week long. That includes texting. All of his text reads:

'I'm sorry',

'I'm really sorry bro',

'Ga-yun and I are broken up. Sorry',

and shit like 'Please forgive me, man. We're best friends...'

I don't want to reply back.

I've been sulking all week. Ice creams, Junk foods, Beers. Chunyong has tried everything to do to make me come back in school. But so far, he's not doing great. In fact, he's horrible. He's being awful. He's been an ass. Chunyong always whines.

"Calm down, bro." Chunyong said as he put his hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring, gentle squeeze. He gave me a smile. "You know what?"

"What?"

"You just need to have fun, that's all."

"You're right."

Chunyong's right. I just need to have fun, and that's all. He gave me a grin and I smiled at him. We stood up. Chunyong had a plan. He said we will go to a club. I got excited.

+++

The club was packed. The music was beating loudly on the speakers, echoing around the room. There were lasers, going around everywhere. People kept grinding at each other as the music booms. We headed to the bar and ordered a drink.

I needed this. So I go along, order a few drinks, and dance in the middle. Chunyong does the same. We just party.

Something orange captured my attention. I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me. I just ignored him.

"Man, I need to piss." I said to Chunyong. Chunyong was drunk. He nodded at me and I made my way towards the bathroom.

The people there were wild and crazy. Even the hallway connecting to the bathroom was filled with people. They were making out. Which pissed me. When I got to the bathroom, I thought I was the only one there. suddenly, Making out noises. I rolled my eyes. Even in the bathroom. After I pissed, I washed my hands as I heard the couple going to another level of making out.

Curiosity was nagging me, so I looked for them. They were in one of the stalls at the corner of the bathroom. I walked there slowly, careful not to make any sound. When I got there and saw them, my eyes nearly popped out of its socket.

"What the fuck?" I said, almost yelled. Jealousy coursing through inside me. Their eyes are on me.

I felt possessive suddenly. It doesn't make sense as to why I'm being selfish.

In front of me was drunk Jimin and a guy. The guy was sitting on Jimin.

At that moment I was glad that they didn't fucked or something but I was still angry.

I hated the guy. The guy who kissed Jimin. The thought shocked me. It's not so like me. I shouldn't be jealous. Why would I be jealous at the guy who was kissing Jimin's face off?

The only thought that float in my head was: I should be the one kissing Jimin.