Twelve

Jimin's P.O.V

I've been avoiding Yoongi all week. I haven't spoken up to him, even though I wanted to snap, shout, and punch him. I chose to ignore him. I have had enough, more than enough. He's as cold as ice. His behavior to me... I can't handle it anymore!

So I chose to seal my mouth, ignore him, and pretend that he doesn't exist in my world, that he's just a figment of my imagination.

Jongsoo has been doing great on treating me as his real son. Mom is happy for that. Yoongi has tried to talk to me, but my plans have been organized. He dropped down the apologies and went back to ignoring me. We're just ignoring each other.

Chiyong became popular, beating Yoongi's girlfriend, the one that was the 'hottest and prettiest girl of Sky International High School'. Actually, she was titled that because she was dating Yoongi. But Chiyong has garnered the real attention from the guys.

"Honey, can you please wake Yoongi up?" Mom asked as she put a plate of cheese bread on the table. The aroma of it filled my nose and my stomach grumbled. "Please, Honey. Wake him up."

I groaned. Standing up, my chair nearly fell, I walked lazily out of the dining area to went upstairs to wake the devil himself. Jongsoo chuckled at me .

My phone rang. It's Chiyong. I answered it immediately.

"Good morning, Prince!" She chirped happily. "Are you going to pick me up?"

"Yeah,"

"You sound down,"

"Yeah..."

"Tell me what's the problem!" She shouted at me through the phone. I had to take the phone a few inches away from my ear so I wouldn't get deaf.

Groaning, I told her, "Mom told me to wake Yoongi up. And I don't want to..." I whined.

"I just had a light bulb moment!" She announced. I immediately grinned as soon as I heard her announcement. Usually, when she says that, she has an plan. She knows I hate Yoongi. She knows that Yoongi is my step-brother. She knows that Yoongi is... well a devil. She knows that Yoongi needs to be punished. Ha. "Why don't you wake him up with a bucket full of ice? A counter attack of what he did to you a week ago."

"Good one, Chiyong! I'll do it now. Thanks! And oh, I'll pick you up! Just wait there!"

"Okay, tell me the details later!" She said as she ended the conversation. I grinned to myself. Walking back to the dining area, I headed to the fridge to grab tube ices. I placed it in a bowl. Jongsoo eyed me and he grinned, giving me a thumbs up. He knows what I'm about to do. Mom just shook her head at me, but her smile was present on her face. She approved of this too.

I walked up the stairs, trying not to laugh as I entered Yoongi's room.

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully. He's not wearing any clothes, only black boxers. My eyes trailed down his chest, and then went up to see his eyes shut peacefully and his mint hair that was messy. I understand now why girls love him so much. I mean, He looks good.

Walking towards him, I smiled and poured the tube ices on him. As it lands on his body he immediately jumps out of bed and glares at me, his nose flaring.

"You..." He seethed, his face red from anger. "What the fuck!" He shouted. For the first time, it's the only time I've seen Yoongi burst out from anger. He was trying to keep his composure, but I was pushing him.

"Yeah, what's up?" I joked innocently. He snarled at me and ran towards me. For a full minute, we were just running around his room, him trying to catch me. We stopped for a while, to breath. We were both panting as we continued to glare at each other.

then he lunged himself on me and we fall onto the floor.

I groaned, my back hurt like hell. Yoongi was on top of me, still glaring. I looked at his eyes and my breath hitched. I could feel my heart beating faster, like it's about to get out of my chest. It took me a while to realize that my hands were shaking, and my body was tingling against his touch. He looked at me as I felt the blush creeping up my cheeks, and I tried to fight against it.

I mean, Yoongi can get the wrong impressions for that, and right now, I get the wrong impressions myself.

Yoongi was still staring at me. The tube ices are starting to melt. I try to fake a cough, but Yoongi's gaze wasn't helping me. And the fact that he's almost naked isn't helping, too. I don't know why it bothers me, it just... does.

I pursed my lips and nearly gasp. I saw Yoongi's eyes flickered on my lips. Or I saw wrong. Did I see it right? Probably not.

Mom called us, and we both jump away at each other. The silence was awkward.

Not taking it anymore, I blurt out, "Mom asked me to wake you up, so bye!" Then I got out of his room quickly. My heart was still beating erratically. I tried to calm my breathing, but it wasn't working. Ignoring it, shaking my head, I went downstairs.

Mom just smiled at me and Jongsoo just grinned. After a minute, Yoongi went downstairs, plopped down on his seat, and glared at me. I coughed and all of them; Yoongi, Jongsoo, and Mom, eyed me. I just Looked away, I could feel Yoongi's gaze on me. I gulped, trying to ignore him, but I couldn't.

Because my freaking chest was about to explode.