// XXXTENTACION💀 - Unfaithful? \\

Time:10:32pm

Y/n's P.O.V

It's 10:00pm and X still isn't home.. why does he keep doing this to me? For the past two weeks he's been doing this shit over and over again, coming home sloppy drunk. Tonight was our 4th year anniversary since we were 15, I have faved him my everything and this is how he treats me. I have planned this amazing meal I have cooked, then some desert and just catch up.. he has distant him self from me and his family, I don't know what it going on.

I have been with him through all the bullshit, the time he has been in prison I've supported him, gave him money.. anything he wanted he got it. Sighing I get up from the dinner table, I threw away the meal I have cooked for him in the trash and head up stairs to our bedroom, I sob as I continue to wait for X to come home.

Time: 11:23pm

"Baby are you awake?" X's voice wakes me up, as he walks in our bedroom and lays next to me turning on the little lap on our bed side table. "Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He got closer that when the alcohol hit my nostrils, sighing in frustration I get up and sit on my vanity chair, "listen to me X and listen carefully, I don't understand what is going on with you but I'm sick and tired of you coming home late and me not seeing you all day. You have been doing this to me for 2 weeks straight and I don't understand why, are you not happy with me? Did I do something, for you to complete ignore me al day. Tonight I planned out a great night for us to enjoy our 4th year anniversary but somebody obviously didn't give a fuck about that huh?!!" I yelled in frustration.

These past 2 weeks have been complete hell for me. "Baby please calm do-" he said coming towards me but I cut him off, "calm down? You're hurting me! I have been with you through all the bullshit, I stayed loyal to you throughout your prison time. Is there someone else?" I sobbed uncontrollably, i can't believe this is happening.. I don't want to loose him but if he keeps doing this I'm leaving. Looking at him I walked to him and crawled in his lap, grabbing him by his chin making sure he's looking at me head in the eye, "tell me the truth baby" I said playing with his dreads.

"There's no one else y/n" he said looking at me dead in the eye, I knew he was telling the truth. A smile spreads across my face, I hugged him so tight like I haven't seen him months.. that's how bad these two weeks have been for me. "I love you X" I said rubbing his cheeks, he might act tough and be hard headed sometimes but he's a softie for me, "I love you more y/n, I'm sorry" he said has tears filled his eyes, "what's going on baby? Let me know" I asked looking into his eyes, "I've just been stressed, my music feels like it's going to shits and i don't know, I have just been a complete dick to you. I promise i will make tonight up to you and even more, I appreciate you so much" he said before kissing but before I knew it we definitely made up for the rest of the night.

Make sure y'all Like & Comment👅