// Rich The Kid 🐺 - Dex's little sister \\

Rich's P.O.V

"Yo Rich, my litter sister y/n is coming to visit me today in the studio. I haven't see her in so long" Dex said grinning at his phone, one thing is for sure he loves his family. He's making sure everyone is okay financial and mentally ever since his mother passed from breast cancer couple of years back. "Aight that's cool bruh" I said getting back in the booth with Dex to record our new song called 'New Wave'

Yuh! Trap!
They tryna copy the wave
Too many chains like a slave
Rich Forever getting paid
Money machine might break
Whoa wait
They tryna copy the style
Watch how I jump in the crowd
Reach for my chain, boy how
30 on me, swear to God, I'll bring him down. (Hold up, hold up)
They tryna copy the wave
Rich Forever getting paid
Broke rappers in here, feeling the hate (wait)
Real diamonds on me, buying them straight (look)
All these rappers turning fu
They just wanna learn the moves
I got them hunnid's they blue
I spent a grip on my shoes-

Before we could record the next line, Dex immediately runs out the room and picks up his little sister.. "y/n!!" He yelled while hugging her tightly, "Dex" she cried while hugging him it was really nice to see Dex so happy after all the bullshit he has been through. "How you been?" Dex asked not taking his eye of her, "I've been good, I finished college yay" y/n said  cheering while excited as ever, soon her eyes finally land on me.. she's was absolutely gorgeous. "This is my bro Rich" Dex introduced me to y/n, "hey shorty" I said holding my hands out for her but before I knew i was pulled into a tight hug, "my brother we don't shake hands we hug" she yelled before realising me from the tight hug, "got you shorty" I said throwing her a little wink before excusing my self to go the bathroom hopefully she follows me.

Y/n's P.O.V

As he walked out of the studio he winks at me telling me to follow him, he's cute but he's my brothers best friend.. I'm not trying to get his ass whooped by Dex any time soon. Ignoring him, I focus my attention back to Dex as he show me his new music, "so what you think?" He said before turning to me, "fire bro" I said before bro fisting him. "So you got a boyfriend I should know about?" He asked sitting back in his chair, I knew this was some serious shit.. he didn't see my bruises did he.. "um no" I shuttered before putting my head down, "lies bruh, I see the bruises on your back y/n I'm not stupid y/n!" Dex said getting up in anger, "you're a beautiful girl, he's a puke. I will beat his ass bruh".. he said looking into my eyes, I can see he was truly disgusted by the way i looked. I still didn't say a word because I knew it would make everything worse.

What's going on?" Rich said coming in as he sees me in tears, "she got a boyfriend at home and he beats her up" he yelled before taking a blunt out of his pocket, "come here shorty" Rich said before taking me out the studio.
"Shh it's okay" Rich said before rubbing my back as I sob into his shoulder, "t-thank you" I said shuttered as I continue to cry, "shorty let me tell you something, no man should ever lay his hand on you. He might say sorry after the first one but he will do it again, he's very lucky to have a beautiful, stunning shorty like you but he's a puke for hurting you. You need to leave him and let a real nigga take care of you, a nigga like me that will treat you like a queen that you are." Rich said while holding my cheeks looking into my eyes, slowly he leans in and kisses me.. the kiss was gentle yet with so much passion.

I must say that i have never felt this way before, all I have ever know is being treated like I'm dirt and nothing else. Time for bigger and better things in life and damn, Rich hella sexy 😩😍...

THANK YOU FOR 5K+ READS, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!😩

Make sure y'all Like and Comment,⭐️