// Bryson Tiller 🎃 - Ex \\

Y/n's P.O.V

There he is. There is my boyfriend of 2 years with another female while she dances on his lap, this is the second video I have seen this week that was posted on the Shaderoom. How humiliating. Bryson has been on his European/UK tour for 6 months and it's killing me, he barely pays me any attention, no texts back no calls just absolutely nothing. Bryson has always been a sweet heart, always whining and dining me through out our relationship, never forgot about our anniversary, jus the most sweetest thing ever but as soon as his music career popped up he starts to slack, which I understood like he's busy trying to grind and cut the check but I have needs to and I need him around me. After thinking for a while I decided I would pay him a little visit at one of his shows in London, packing a few clothes i wait downstairs for my uber, soon enough the uber was here and we head to the airport.
I'm catching you mother fucker in action.

After a 6 hour flight I finally arrive at the London airport, I see my girl Molly waiting for me excited to see me. "Bitch, you look good" she yelled before attacking me with hugs, "how come you came to London out the blue girl?" She asked confused as ever, "to check on my man and his hoes" I said with an attitude, the thought of him with anyone women killed me but I ain't about to let anyone know it's effecting me. "Oo bitch I'm sorry, we about to catch him in action and beat both of their asses okay?" She said laughing before dragging me towards her car, we head to the club where Bryson was getting ready to perform at.

"Oo there he is bitch" Molly said whispering as we hid behind the bar, rolling my eyes as I see the same bitch all over him, "she ain't even cute" Molly said trying to lighten up my mood but we both knew she was better than me, she was skinny like a Victoria secret model while I'm here with chunky tights and big ass, always knew he liked white bitches. "Y/N?" I heard my name being called, quickly turning around I see Jake Bryson's best friend... "what are you doing here?" He said confused as ever, "him and that bitch" i said rolling my eyes before continuing to spy of them with Molly. 

"I'm sorry Y/N" Jake said before pulling me close to him and hugging me, "aye j! Who you hugging?" I hear Bryson call before walking over with that bitch on his arm. Turning around, I look at him dead in the eye, "he's just hugging your ex girlfriend, nothing important" I said sassly before getting a drink from the bar with Molly. "Oo bitch, I like this new you. Confident through the roof" she said before high five ing me, "I'm sick of people stomping on my feelings 24/7 and think no repercussions will happen. Oh no sweetie not anymore" i said before dragging her to the dance floor. As the music blasted through the speakers my body moved with the rhythm I made my ass shake as arm wrapped around m waste, I looked up to see Odell Beckham Jr.. biting my lips we slow dance making sure my ass was rubbing all over 'him'😉 I knew for sure Bryson was somewhere watching and I didn't give a damn. Pay backs a bitch, bitch ass nigga.

"Fuck it up y/n!!!" Molly yelled has I was grinding on Odell has shake it like a red nose played in the background played, by now I was on my 4th drink. I was drinking away my feelings which I knew I would regret in the morning, "y/n" said Bryson pulling me of Odell before trying to pull outside, "no get your cheating hands of me!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, the Dj stopped the music before listening to our conversation, "you're not my boyfriend anymore it's over, I mean you would know you have been with that trifling bitch for the past 2 weeks. For the past 6 months you haven't said shit to me, what kind of "boyfriend" does that huh?! Nothing but supportive I have been towards you and I'm sick and tired of being the second best in your life, you're killing me!!" I yelled at him while crying my eyes out, "y/n I-" Bryson tried to speak but before I knew it I was pulled out my Molly into the uber, "it's going to be okay" she said while patting my hair.

The worse part is that I love him so much and he's doesn't care one bit about me.

Part 2 coming soon don't worry🤑
Make sure y'all Like and Comment and if you have any request or ideas feel free to comment/message me.