// Lil Trippie Redd 👹 - His ex girl \\

Y/n's P.O.V

I can't believe him right now, Trippie just left me to catch up with his ex girlfriend and just left me in the corner all by myself. There he was catching and laughing with that broad as she place her hand on his whenever they laugh together, I was never the jealous type but it really hurt me because I know for a fact she is his type I mean she's blonde, thin and tall.. I'm just a brunette, thick and almost 5ft tall. Sighing I stand up and head out of the club, I don't want to spend any more time just staring at them enjoying themselves, as I was about to go inside a cab someone pulls me back only to reveal X Trippie's friend, "you okay?" He asks looking at me concerned, although he was his friend me and X always had a brother and sister bond.

"No X, did you see them together bruh? I am just that fucking boring" I said sighing as tears poured down my cheeks, "of course not y/n, you're an amazing girl. Stop crying" he said has he hugged me tightly rocking me side to side, "what's going on?" I hear Trippie say as he came out of the club as his ex trailed behind closely, "um tr-" X tried to example but I cut him off "nothing he's just taking me home, go back inside and enjoy your self with your heifer" I said with an attitude before pulling X in the Uber before driving off.

"Shhh y/n" X said as he rubbed my back as I cried on his lap, "I'm sick and tired of feeling like the dumb bitch who doesn't know shit. I've known for months that he's been texting birches, I know he cheated on me when we first started going out. I have changed the way I look I have lost the weight, I barely eat! I'm fucking hungry bruh and yet I don't argue with him or nothing,I have never disrespected him yet he does that shit 24/7" I yelled before turning around and smashing a class on the floor only to reveal Trippie looked shocked as ever.

"What got nothing to say?! I know you don't love me! If you loved me you would never disrespect me. You like the concept of having a girl at home while you are out having bare bitches huh!! I'm not dumb, I just don't want to loose your dumb ass BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" I yelled in face while he just stayed still and didn't say a word to me, I see X giving me a nod before getting out. Before giving him a death stare of his life, I quickly run upstairs and pack my stuff as tears just pour down my face, "baby" I hear him say to me, "no" I said shaking my head.. this way killing me.

"I know I hurt you really bad and you have every right to be mad and upset with me but I want to apologise for all the disrespect, the hoes and all that shit.. they don't mean anything you me. You mean the world to me, this is my first ever serious relationship and I just took you for granted, I'm sorry" he mumbled as the tears began to stream down his face as he sits down on the bed with his head in his hands. "Do you love me?" I asked tightly gripping head so that he's looking at me, "yes baby girl, I love you" he said with a straight face, when he did that I know that shit is for 100%. Grabbing his face roughly, I kiss him with passion.. a kiss we have shared in a very long time.. he's grabs me and places me on his lap while I play with his hair as we make out. Pulling away from him we look into each other's eyes, "Make me pregnant" I said laughing and before I knew it we were having the best sex ever!

He better stay with this bomb 🐱
👅

Make sure y'all Like & Comment, if you have any request feel free to comment. Mwah 💋