// Ski Mask The Slump God 👾 - "Nerd" \\

Y/n's P.O.V

There he is, the schools bad boy and his crew or as they like to call themselves 'vros', I don't quite understand it.. "hey ugly" I hear Britney say before me, the school's hoe.. couldn't name a nigga she haven't fucked. "Hey Brit" I mumbled, trying to keep walking to my locker but I'm stopped by one of her fake ass friends, "bitch where you going?" Her friend said before pushing my into the locker. "Sorry" I mumbled again, as I look around to see a crowd surrounding us.. great the bullying begins, "you ugly nerd, no one likes you, you fat cunt. Every guy wants me not you" she said as she spits at me, everyone hates me for no reason, "yo what's going on?" I hear a familiar voice, Stokeley.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled in Britney's face before trying to help me but I take of running to my class, I'm never the type to cry about shit but you know that feeling where one second you are enjoying life and then the next someone is ruining your mood completely? Yep, that's how I'm feeling right now. Holding in my tears I settle down for my next class which is Spanish, soon I see Britney and her crew coming in following Stokely and his crew clearly trying to get his attention. "Come on why do you care about the nerd so much?!" She yelled, grabbing everyone attention but not mine I was getting sick and tired of being treated like shit, I quickly put in my headphone and scribble on my notebook. Can this day just be over with.

Day dreaming in my own world, I was taking out of my deep thought by a tap on my arm I look up and see Stokeley has sat next to me trying to grab my attention. "Hi?" I mumbled barely looking him taking out my head phones, "you okay?" He said turning his body so he was directly facing me, nodding my head I turn back around and put my head phones in but before I knew it drink was spilled over my head, "Bitch" Britney said behind as she walked away, I can hear everyone in the classroom laughing at what happened.. I could see Stokeley friends shocked at what happened looking at me what I was about to do about it.

"THATS IT!" I yelled before getting up behind Britney before pulling her back by her hair and jumping on top of her, "YOU FUCKING WHORE, NO ONE WANTS YOUR USED UP STINKY PUSSY. YOU HAVE NO MORAL YOU HOE, TOUCH ME AGAIN BITCH AND YOU ARE DEAD, LET ME ASSURE YOU THATS NOT A THREAT IT A FUCKING PROMISE YOU DAFT CUNT" I yelled as I punched in her face several times before being pulled off by Stokeley, shaking him of off me I pick the table and through it at her friends, "don't fuck with me" I said slowly making sure they heard every word I said, I let the anger get the best of me.

Walking out the classroom, I walk towards the school doors.. sighing I head towards my car and sitting inside, taking out my medication for my anger issues. I have been taking this medication for almost 7 years now and I hate it it makes me extremely depressed, I heard a knock on the window to reveal Stokeley rolling down my window, "what?" I said pulling out my weed and starting to roll a blunt. "I was wondering if you are okay" he said coming in the passenger seat sitting next to me, "I'm cool" I said sighing before continuing to roll but my hands were still shaking, "let me help you shorty" he said taking the blunt out of my hand and rolling it.

After an hour of smoking in the car, we were completely stoned, hungry and horny.. he place his hand on my thigh which caused me to go crazy, confidence came over me as I straddling his lap starting to kiss on him, "how about this nerd shows you how she rides this dick papi" I whispered in his ear while grinding on him slowly while kissing down his neck. "Damn shorty" he said but before we knew it a knock on the door interrupted our make out session to reveal the school's principal.. today couldn't get any worse, "Maybe later" I said kissing him one last time before getting of his lap and out of my car.

This nerd ain't so innocent aye😏

Yo Ski is so fucking sexy, A FUCKING SNACK!!👅

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Make sure y'all Like and Comment, thank you guys for the 5k+😍🔥