// Famous Dex 💔 - I got you \\

Y/n's P.O.V

Tonight is the night that Dex comes home from the European tour with Rich the kid, Dex has been gone for 4 months and I must say it has been extremely hard. I have been very ill lately, constantly throwing up at the sight or smell of food which is driving me insane, I haven't eaten a proper meal in a very long time. Dex and I have been dating for almost 2 years and I must say it hasn't be the easiest but I wouldn't change it for the world, we have ups but we also have our downs but that's what makes us us. For the past 3 and half months I have been extremely ill, constantly throwing at the thought of food I haven't had a proper meal in god knowns when. Could I be? Nahhh. The thought of me being pregnant truly scared me, I couldn't do this to Dex.. the would be his four child and I'm not ready for child yet myself, shaking my head, I head towards the bathroom and pull out a pregnancy test.. god please not now. 3 minutes later -

Positive. It's positive.

I read the test over and over again to make sure this is real. I'm pregnant. Before I knew darkness took over me.

Dex's P.O.V

Why isn't she answering? I have texted y/n 13 times and rang unbearable amount of times, damn I'm gonna have to get a uber.. her cute ass probably fell asleep. After waiting for my Uber while taking pictures with some fans and chatting to them for while soon enough my uber arrived and I headed to mine and y/n's apartment. Shorty i arrive at our apartment and see an ambulance and a police card outside.. what the hell is going on thought? Before heading upstairs to see that they were in our apartment, running inside ignoring the police demands.. I see y/n laying on the floor while to paramedics surrounding her, I look towards the couch and see y/n's mum Theresa worried as ever "what happened?" I asked looking at y/n who was laying on the floor completely unconscious.

"She fainted, I found her on the bathroom floor complete knocked out. Then I look around I saw this" y/n's mum said looking at me, while passing me a pregnancy test? She's pregnant, a huge smile spreads across my face.. "do you think she was nervous?" I asked while still grinning at the pregnancy stick, before getting a hug from y/n's mum. "You know how she is, over reacting about everything" she said rolling her eyes, as she sees y/n waking up.
"What happened" y/n whispered attempting to get up but regretting it right away, "your pregnant?!" I asked still shocked with pure excitement, "um yeah sorry Dex I-" she said before I cut her off, "baby don't be sorry, this is amazing!" I yelled before picking her up and laying her on her bed.

"Baby you don't have to be scared to tell me anything, we have been together for some time now and we are closest than ever. Yeah shorty we have our ups & downs but I would change that shit for the world because it creates a huge bond between that will never break." I ask looking into her eyes, this fool think I'm gonna be mad about a baby we both made.. crazy child. "Thank you daddy" y/n said before starting to kiss on me, "what you call me" I asked shocked as ever, where did this freaky side come out aye? "Daddy" she moaned in my ear before slowly rubbing me through my jeans, "tell him/her to move over because I'm about to fuck you hard baby girl" I whispered before taking of her clothes leaving her completely naked on the bed, before I knew it she was riding me while I had my hand around her neck as she moaned my name, "ughhh daddddy hmm" she moaned as she bounced up and down on my dick, picking her up before slammed hard into her from the back, "ah daddy, harder" she moaned.

I love pregnant y/n😈

😈👅😈👅😈👅😈👅😈👅😈👅
Ayee, get it girl

Make sure y'all Like and Comment, THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K+ reads😘

💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛