// Wifisfuneral ⚰️ - Player \\

Y/n's P.O.V

There he is with the new girl Rose, they have been hanging out ever since Pump introduce her to us. It's been bothering me all week, I haven't hanged out with Wifi in almost 2 weeks and he just mays be no attention.. I just sit there on my phone while everybody does their own thing. Me and Wifi have been friends since we were 14 and since then I have this huge crush on him but he pays me no mind, he just sees me a friends and i guess I have to keep it that way. Not realising I was staring I get shove by X to stop, "you need to tell him y/n" he said looking at me shaking his head, "tell who what?" I said avoiding eye contact while pulling out my phone but before I knew it was grabbed by X.

"Don't play dumb with me Y/n I know you like him, ever time he's with her you tell you're hurt. Your face says it all, say something before it's to late" he said before handing me my phone, hugging me closely, "thank you X" i said before heading outside where everyone was hanging out, only to come face to face with Duke, my ex boyfriend. "What do you want?" I asked before stepping outside with him, "I want you back y/n" he said trying to touch my hands but before he could X stopped him, "if she doesn't want to be bothered or touched by you, you understand nigga?" X squared up to him, "get out of here" X threatened Duke, he looked at me to say something but I was completely shocked, suddenly the air in my lungs decides to leave and panic strikes out again, "Y/N!" X Yelled before I passed out.

Hear voices next to me, I open my eyes and see I'm in a hospital bed and looked around and see Wifi and that new girl Rose laughing and giggling together, "hey look who's awake" wifi said getting trying to hug me but the thought of his arms around her killed me. I put my hand out which caused him to stop and look at my confused, "I'm good, y'all can leave. Where's X?" I asked before sitting up a little bits "what's up with you two anyways, always together?" He asked with an attitude, "none of your business friend" I said throwing eye daggers at him.

"Whatever y/n pathetic" he said while grabbing Rose's hand and leaving my hospital bed, as the tears begin to fall so did monitors that were plugged in to me, I'm going to find X. I walk out of my room slowly, has my head vegans to hurt as I hear shouting I turn around see X yelling at Wifi, "your dumb ass don't see it huh? She likes you, she has liked you for years. You think I would do that to you bro, she's my friend and you're meant to be her best friend but nigga you are just being a fucking dick!" X yelled in his face before being pulled away by ski. He turned around and saw me, he mouthed 'sorry' to me before sitting down. My focus shifts to Wifi who was just standing their gob snacked.

The tears were just pouring without my acknowledging them, "y/n I-" Wifi tried to speak but I ran back in locked the door and just stayed cuddle up in my bed. He knows how I feel about him, but he doesn't feel the same way. It's been two days since I have been discharged from the hospital, two days since I spoken to anyone, I haven't left my room to eat or drink completely nothing. I was always afraid this would come, he wouldn't feel the same way.. it would be awkward between us, I miss him like crazy but he's not interested in me anymore he has Rose.

"Baby girl you have to leave this room" Ski, pounded on the door before kicking it down, "WHAT THE HELL SKI!" I yelled at him, "you're one of my best friends, you're the coolest girl I have ever met and you don't let shit get to you. It shows how much you bottle shit in, now we gonna go downstairs to the gym area and you gonna spar on the boxing bag understand" he said before picking up and throwing me over his shoulder taking me downstairs. We pasted Wifi and Rose who were in the kitchen, she was wearing one of his shirts which meant they slept together, "ignore them" ski said before opening the door to the gym.

"COME ON Y/N! Punch it as hard as you can!" Ski yelled at me, I have been beating the shit out of this boxing bag for an hour now. "Imagine it's her" he said purposefully trying to get under my skin, 'come on focus y/n' I thought to myself, screaming I punch the boxing bag, one jab, two jabs and BAMB! The bag fell of the wall and on the floor. Breathing hard as shit, everyone from upstairs rushes down to see what has happened, "YOO! SHES STRONG ASF!" lil pump yelled, as everyone laughed.

"y/n" I hear Wifi say, I turn around and lol him at him.. he looks completely shocked by what I shaved done. but just by looking at him all I can think of is wifi with rose and how much that hurt me, "leave me alone" I said before taking of the boxing gloves, "come on let's speak about this" he said trying to grab my hand but I pushed him to the ground, "speak about what? There's nothing to speak to about, my dumb ass thought that everything would be like fucking diary tale between us but I was wrong, I was wrong about you. You don't give a shit about me, you just like pussy,and then when I was to hang out with X you get mad. You jealous that I'd be fucking X and not you, me and you are no longer friends.. I love you like stupid you dumb son of bitch!! I yelled in his face has I sob uncontrollably, before turning around and heading up stairs.

"Y/n" I turn around and see X coming to me but before I knew it I was roughly slammed against a wall by him.. his lips connect with mine, all I feel is pure passion for him. He picks me up and head up stairs to his room, "you're so fucking hot when your mad" he said before fucking the living soul of me.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Make sure y'all Like & Comment ☠️