// Lil Yachty ⛵️ - Drama at the video shoot \\

Miles's P.O.V

Today I'm shooting my music video for "hip hoper" featuring Blac Youngsta, my manager and video producer decided it would be a good idea if there was a bunch of girls around me for my senses of the video, i already knew it would be a big argument between me and y/n, me and y/n have been together for almost 4 years this year, she has been there my whole career from the beginning, through all the bullshit & etc, but she has a problem when females know of her and still try to hit on me, it shows clear disrespect.

Recording:

Lean molly water, Perc pill popper
Pull up at Follies on pill, pill, pills (pop!)
I'm on that drank, red and yellow
Rest in peace Pimp C, pop seal, seal, seals (pop!)
You ain't bout that action, you ain't no gangsta
You ain't never been in the field, field, fields
Nigga you a rat, if the laws come and get you right now
Nigga you'll squeal, squeal, squeal (pop!)
You ain't lost shit, you ain't got it out the dirt, lil nigga
You don't know how I feel, feel, feel (pop!)
I'm on that Henny, I'm on that X
I'ma fuck yo bitch out her heel, heel, heels (pop!)
Pill popper (pop!) seal popper (woah!)
Run up (pop!) he'll pop you (pop!)
She suck my dick in my flip-flops (pop!)
I do not fuck with no Hip-Hopper (rappers!)

Lil Boat!
Yeah, right wrist (huh) in the air (huh)
Ride around (huh) through Bel-Air (woah)
Bitch, I don't fuck with no welfare hoes
Yo baby daddy broke, he eat Cheerios
I'm a record-breaker
New whip with no CD player
Fuck niggas can't talk to me
Old whips can't park near me, huh
Pop shit (yep!) flood wrist (skrrt!)
Red whips (ho!) take trips (bitch!)
Molly got the lil hoe doing backflips
Model lil bitch lookin just like a Q-tip
Skinny, but she might cost you a penny
All of these bitches be mouses like Minnie
Not many niggas hangin 'round me that's real, real, deal
Most of theses niggas gon squeal

While I'm rapping, one chick is behind me touching all over me licking my ear and shit, I was just trying to get the video shoot over and done with so I could chill and hang with y/n. "Okaaay cut! That's a wrap!" The video director yelled before heading out of the building, I spot y/n look mad as ever, shittttt a nigga about to get shouted at, but before I started making my way over I got stopped the same chick again, "hey miles you want to come over later?" She said rubbing her ass on me, before I could speak y/n jump on her and started to punch the living life out of her, not giving her a chance at all, "trick ass bitch, he's coming home with me and ONLY fuck me. You hoes understand?" She yelled before finally dropping the girl and walking away.

I have been trying to find y/n for 10 minutes, where the hell is she? I turn another corridor, there she, crying her eyes out while leaning again the wall, "baby girl?" I said before picking her up and carrying her to my car, "you're right I'm gonna fuck you, I'm gonna fuck your good baby😼" I said before closing the door to my Rolls Royce, she's about to get it.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

I know it's kinda short but I wanted to update another one for yachty⛵️

Make sure y'all Like & Comment💛