// Byrson Tiller 🎃 - Ex Part 2. \\

Y/n's P.O.V

3 weeks, it has been 3 weeks since I have seen Bryson at the club, 3 weeks of constant text & calls which I have tried my best to ignore, all I want to do is for him to come over and hug him for hours, even though he hurt me so bad I still love him. I mean how can you just stop loving a person after so long of being together, I remember the first date we went on he took me to the movies and it was just so nice, hella relaxing and just fun. I'm missing him like crazy, but I bet he's not paying me no mind.. enjoying himself with bunch of bitches.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I hear someone downstairs downstairs, it's 9:00pm who the hell could it be? I walk down stairs and open the door to see Bryson in the rain with flowers and chocolates in his hands, he looked so good. I haven't seen him in so long all I wanted to do is jump in his arms, "What you want Bryson?" I said letting him in before crossing my arms, "I'm sorry" he said while his voice cracking, "I'm sorry for being a complete dick towards you, I miss you like crazy and I- have you eaten?!!" He yelled as he looked at me as he grabbed my hand pulling me towards the kitchen, "Bryson st-" I didn't have the energy to argue with him.

"Y/n there's no food in here!! We are going to get something to eat" he said shaking his head while picking me up and taking me to his car, I wasn't about to protest because I missed him so much he can do anything to me. We shortly arrive at In n Out and soon our good arrived and we eat our food, we didn't speak a word to each other.. damn I was hungry than a mother fucker. Finishing my food before him I just stare at him, damn 2 years together wasted.. his perfect smile, his big brown eyes which just makes him even more interesting. Bryson has loved me through thin and thick, literally I use to starve myself because I was bullied constantly in college and become anorexic to the point where I was fainting in school toilets & etc. He helped me to get healthy in body wise and also most importantly mentally healed me with his soul.

"Y/n don't cry baby" Bryson said as he finished his food, before wiping the tears that had fell down my face which I didn't even know they have fallen, "I miss you Bryson" I cried as I held my head down too scared to look at him, "come here" he said has he picked me up and took me to his car.. "baby girl I'm sorry, i will regret this for the rest of my life. You're my queen and i just fucked up, no words describe how much of a dick I have been but how can I show you that I'm sorry baby" he said has he held my face in his hands. 

After a moment of silence and hard thinking I knew exactly what I wanted, "fuck me" I said sitting on his lap before looking into his hands. "W-what?" He stuttered before holding me by my waist, "you heard me, fuck me" I said whispering in his ear, "I will fuck you till you can't walk y/n, you know that right?" He whispered before slapping my ass before giving it a good grip making me moan. His hands massaged me body before taking of my hoodie and pyjamas leaving me in my bra and panties, "mmm please papi" I moaned his touch was driving me insane but before I knew it his fingers entered my 🐱, "ohhh" I moaned has my back arched against the seat "you like that baby girl" he said whiling pumping his fingers in and out of me, driving me crazy.

Before I knew it was bouncing up and down on his shaft has he bit my nipples while his hand were gripping my ass tightly, "I'm gonna come" I moaned as I was reached my high, attempting to get off of him the next thing I know I'm on my hands and knees, "I'm gonna fuck you like you wanted me to baby girl, you ain't done yet" he said gripping my next kissing me before pounding me from the back.

He's definitely forgiven now.

A lil freaky, I mean who wouldn't like to ride Bryson Tiller.. 😏🤷🏼‍♀️

Make sure y'all Like and Comment😘😘