Part 1-Assumptions

Mabel and the group looked at the pink-flower patterned porcelain pig, looking around it for any sign of a sender. Candy looked around the entire pig and saw nothing. Waddles jumped onto the table and suspiciously started sniffing the pig, giving the impostor a sharp glare.

Candy: Hm, I wonder who sent it.....

Soos: Maybe there's a note somewhere-

Grenda: MY IMPATIENCE!

Grenda roared then pulled out a hammer. She thrashed the hammer against the porcelain pig as if it was a piggy bank. A note was present in the shattered pieces. Mabel looked over quickly at the sound of glass breaking and saw the note. She took the note, dusted off any leftover pieces and read the note aloud. The group looked over and listened carefully.

Mabel: Dear Mabel,

Please be a "friend" and save me from myself...

I have no idea how else to word this... I'm not ashamed of the fact... I'm upset with our situations...

-Pacifica

Mabel and the others, who were now behind her reading the note, looked with confusion.

Mabel: What the heck does THAT mean?...

Soos: Hmmmm well I think it might mean she likes you!

Grenda: YAY! ANOTHER! I'LL GET OUT THE CAMERAS-

Mabel: WAIT wait! We can't assume that's what this means....

Candy: We can't assume that's what it doesn't mean~

Mabel: But she doesn't like me-

....

She looked at Dipper and Robbie and her eyes shrunk.

Mabel: GEEZ IT JUST MIGHT MEAN THAT!

Grenda: YAAAY ASSUMPTIOOOONS!

Dipper: Whoa easy girl...

He said trying to calm down Grenda's enthusiasm. Mabel wanted to smile but this note wasn't clear enough for her to fully understand. It was so vague that it actually annoyed her. She placed the note down and looked at the group. The group smiled at her without a word. Mabel began to blush at all the sudden attention.

Soos: What's wrong Mabel? 

Mabel: Well, it's Pacifica. I'm just a little suspicious is all....She's called me names, made me feel bad, embarrassed me in public...I just don't know if there's something behind this that could be malicious. You guys know I'm a lover!

Dipper smirked at this

Dipper: Achm, weeelll as one person once told meee uuuhhh....

GET OVER IT~

He said mockingly. Mabel blew steam from her ears and began to flail her cyan sweater sleeves around, pretending that she was slapping Dipper's face around.

Mabel: I can't get over this! It's different! Like, what moron would believe their bully if they suddenly told them that they liked you without warning!

Dipper just stared at her smiling. His left eye twitched.

Robbie: ..uuuuuuhhh-

Mabel: I'm just paranoid is all. It's too good to be true!

Candy: Sooo you like her?~

Mabel: Well, I don't have a crush on her, but I am totally willing to give her a chance if this is true.

Grenda: Rapunzel needs saving Mabel!

Mabel: You're right Grenda. I mean who knows... She might have changed! I'm gonna take a chance and go over to her house right now!

Dipper: ...But you just said....

Candy's eyes widened for a brief moment.

Candy: Wait... Mabel?

Mabel: Yeah?

Candy: Didn't she move?

The whole room went silent. Dipper covered his mouth, trying not to laugh at this occurrence. He liked this karma. Mabel's eyes widened in horror.

Mabel: That's riiiight! She DID move like a week ago!

Grenda crawled onto the floor and curled up into a ball. Candy patted her in pity.

Soos: So does this mean we'll never know? Becaaause we don't know her new address...

Candy: We don't know if she moved out of town or not...

Dipper: Or out of country....

Mabel was running her hands through her hair, internally freaking out. She wanted to know if Pacifica did have a change in heart. She wanted a happy ending too. She was still skeptic if she wants that with Pacifica, but she at least wants friendship at the end of it all.

Mabel: Uh.. Alright maybe I can write a note back and return to sender!

Dipper: The pig is broken?....

Mabel looked at her shattered gift and the hammer that was used to commit the act.

Mabel: Oh....right....

Grenda: (from under the table) Sorry.

Mabel: Aww MAAAN!..

She laid her head on the desk upset. Grunkle Stan came back downstairs to see the group around chattered porcelain. He looked at the note on the table and groaned*

Stan: Ugh not AGAIN! MABEL! IT'S OKAY!

Mabel: Oooooh brother.....

Soos: Hey, we still have time to try and find where she lives!

Mabel: What's today?

Soos:....Uhh...September?..

Mabel sighed. It was the first of September as well which meant that in a week, they were gonna be back in school.

Dipper: Hm... I guess only time can tell at this point...