Part 8-I Said Nothing

Mabel's hands grabbed onto her hanging sweater sleeves. She remembered the part about her needing saving from herself and smiled a bit.

Mabel: (Sweetly) Don't worry Pacifica... It's alright to like girls~

Pacifica: Huh? I know that... It's really me and you and.....our different classes...

She said beating around the bush of the real problem. Mabel blissfully smiled again.

Mabel: Oh Pacifica~ The middle class and the rich can be together~ And if not, let's change that together~

She said smirking. She frown at Pacifica shaking her head no. Mabel was left confused.

Mabel: (A bit heartbroken) Huh?-

Pacifica: Look... you and Dipper seem to know how to stop crazy things from happening in this town....

Mabel: H-huh? Pacifica! Spit it out! What's wrong!? I'm here for you!

Pacifica began to tear up and grabbed onto Mabel. Mabel flinched at the grip and her eyes were fixed on Pacifica's panicking face.

Pacifica: Look Mabel. My family and I are t-

Pacifica suddenly stopped and stared blankly. Mabel's mind was filling itself with possibilities on what could be happening to her potential girlfriend.

Mabel: Pacifica?

Pacifica: Hm?

Mabel: (scared)...Y-your problem?

Pacifica: Huh?.... I don't have a problem....

Mabel's eyes widened.

Mabel: B-b-but you just said-

Pacifica: Ya know, it's a bit stuffy in here...

Mabel: The window is open.

Pacifica: We should probably go downstairs and enjoy the party. People are probably waiting for the cake...

Mabel: But...but...but...

Pacifica grabbed Mabel's hand and dragged her out of the room to proceed downstairs. Pacifica's eyes were widened from horror. The being staring back at her during her plea for help was not satisfied.

Hm...