Part 19- Middle Class Girlfriends

Author's Note: Almost there~

The green smoke faded out, and Callous slowly closed the hand that contained the purple smoke. The smoke then leaped onto Mabel, Pacifica, Dipper, and Robbie. The matter circled around them fiercely, then entered them.

Pacifica was now in a lavender tank top and a black skirt instead of her tattered and expensive birthday dress. A gust of the smoke sharply zipped by and cut her hair up to her shoulders. She flinched since the gust felt like a sword swishing by her neck, nearly cutting her.

Callous calmly turned back into a cat again, and headed for the door.

Bill: That's it??

Callous: That is all... Goodbye, Bill...

Bill: WAIT A MINUTE! THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING WORSE THAN THAT....

Callous: Nope...Goodbye...

He exited the house. A deal was made, so he was satisfied. The herd let Pacifica go and followed Callous out the door.

Bill: NO! GET BACK HERE! ALL OF YOU! UGH....

He yelled then flew out of the house after his former minions. Dipper looked over his shoulder to see Robbie and side hugged him. Mabel ran over to Pacifica and hugged her. She kissed her full heartedly and hugged her even tighter. She wanted to feel like freedom was given to her, but she felt so guilty at the fact that at the end, she still technically had to continue the deal. Pacifica was hugging her back, now exhausted.

Pacifica: We'll still love them. Right, Mabel?...

Mabel grinned a bit from her internal grief and nodded.

Mabel: Of course...

They both broke the hug and looked at Dipper and Robbie hugging. Mabel grinned once again at the sight.

Mabel: See? I told you you'd find him, little brother~

Dipper was too much in a state of bliss to care about the brother comment.

Dipper: Mmhm...

Mabel: So...now what?....

They all just glanced at each other. Soos looked down at the girls.

Soos: Weeell, since none of you guys can really go back home, you mind as well stay here until you girls and find a place to call your own.

He offered with a shrug. The girls looked at each other and smiled, both agreeing to do just that.

Robbie: Uh, actually...Dipper... I was actually wondering something now that you're back...but only if you want to...

Dipper: What?

Robbie: If you're not going back to school, I'd want you to live with me and my band. We don't live too far from here and I promise it's nicer than the junkyard...

He joked. Dipper smiled and was seriously considering it, but thought about his major in criminology. Mabel was smiling from ear to ear nodding her head yes.

Dipper: Um... I'll honestly have to think about it...

Mabel frowned and crossed her arms.

Robbie: Alright..understood... Well.. I'll catch you later alright?

He said kissing Dipper's forehead right on the constellation and headed out the door. Lee and Nate who were incredibly late was outside in the old pickup truck, ready to pick up Dipper and Robbie. Dipper sat on the couch and sunk right into it. The sun was high up in the air, for it was in the 9am hour. Mabel began to think about her future children and her smile dropped. Pacifica started poking her cheeks to get her smiling again. After five pokes, Mabel couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the attempt.

Pacifica: They're going to have the best lives we can give them...No matter how many we raise... I'm not letting them be controlled by competition like I was nor will I let whatever abilities they get to drag them down...

Mabel: I know... I mean.. So what if they have powers that could possibly destroy us all depending on what we're hiding! MINI SWEATERS!

She said shaking her orange sweater sleeve. Pacifica laughed and hugged Mabel once more.