Part 7-Help Me

Pacifica stopped by her room and opened the door, letting Mabel in first. The room was a fancy purple and white schemed room that was indeed fit for a princess. The window was cracked, so the lightweight curtains could float freely and daintily on the wind.

Mabel: Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you~

Pacifica closed the door afterward and locked it. She slowly turned around to look at how much Mabel had changed and smiled.

Pacifica:  (uneasy)So... What's up Mabel? Uhh everything alright?... I haven't seen you in, what was it... four or so years?

Mabel: Aha yeaaah sorry... my mom found out some things about Dipper and decided that we can never go back to Gravity Falls... Iiiiit's kinda my fault....

She said rubbing the back of her head. Pacifica raised her eyebrows a bit puzzled.

Pacifica: Sooooo, how are you here now? I thought you would have went to college or something by now...

Mabel smiled widely.

Mabel: Me and Dipper escaped!

Pacifica: Huh?

Mabel: Dipper and I were on our way back to school from fall break, buuuuuuut we decided to pay a little viiiiiiisit~

*she said poking Pacifica's nose*

Pacifica: You've....been thinking of me this whole time?..

Mabel: I couldn't stop thinking about you! I got your letter in the porcelain pig, but I had no idea what it meant! Hold on.

She said checking her pockets but then realized that she left the note in her scrapbook which was back at the Shack.

Mabel: Oh uh... it's not with me right now, but what did it mean?

She asked once again. Pacifica frowned and grabbed Mabel's hands, causing her cheeks to turn reddish.

Pacifica: Look Mabel... I-I just wanted to say again that I'm sorry....for everything.. It's hard being rich and having perfectionist parents... I don't expect you to understand and I don't mean to sound like a stereotype, but i think anyone with... really competitive and upper class parents can kinda relate... Our childhoods don't work the same way and-

She was interrupted by Mabel's bear hug. The smell of lavender provoked Mabel to squeeze harder.

Mabel: It's alright Pacifica...I know you didn't always mean harm. Plus you saving us was pretty great too~

Pacifica hugged back and smiled.

Pacifica: Ya know Mabel....you're so forgiving....How?.....

Mabel looked Pacifica in the eyes with a smile.

Mabel: Ya know Pacifica..... I dunno... I just like seeing the good in people is all.

While Mabel continued to talk, Pacifica's eyes lowered and she inched closer to her face.

Mabel: I just like viewing people in a good light because like good traits, bad traits are also learned. Not everyone is evil and-

She was interrupted by the nose of Pacifica's nose on hers. Mabel's eyes widened at the closeness. So the assumptions were indeed true.

Pacifica:(whispered)....I really missed you while you were gone..... I thought you hated me and that's why you've been ignoring me....

Mabel blinked from the closeness. Her face felt ticklish.

Mabel: ..D-..Do you like me Pacifi-

Pacifica: Yes...

She whispered wasting no time with her response. Mabel was silenced by her quickness.

Without thinking, Mabel quickly latched onto Pacifica and began to kiss her passionately on the lips. She wrapped her arms around her and felt through Pacifica's hair. She immediately stopped when she realized what she was doing and that Pacifica wasn't kissing back.

Mabel: (embarrassed) Whoa wHOA WHOA I'M SO SORRY.

Pacifica was blinking a lot and almost fell backwards before catching herself.

Mabel: PACIFICA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

Pacifica: (Flighty) W-Why'd you stop?...

Mabel: H-huh?!

Pacifica: I said why did you stop!?

Mabel was freaking out on the inside and went back to kissing her, this time with Pacifica giving back equally. After a few minutes of their reunion, Pacifica broke the kiss with a palm to Mabel's lips.

Pacifica: Wait....

Mabel: What? What's wrong? Is my breath bad??

Pacifica: Well, it does taste kinda like citrus spray, but that's not what I mean....

Mabel: Then what's wrong?

She just wanted to get back to kissing Pacifica. It's been so long since they've seen each other.

Pacifica: I....actually have something to tell you...and..it's that I need your help...Bad...

Mabel stared confused and concerned. Her chest tightened at what problems Pacifica could be having.