About You

Hi, my name is y/n Wine, and I am 21 years old. You may know my brother, Tyler Wine, better known as the YouTuber I_AM_WILDCAT. If you don't know him, he is friends with VanossGaming, H2ODelirious, BigJigglyPanda, BasicallyIDoWrk, Mini Ladd, etc. Just to be clear, I have a HUGE crush on Mini, or Craig, and I have since High School when I first met him. In 2011 I discovered his channel, and I have watched every one of his videos he ever posted. I have been subscribed to Craig since day one, and I am in fact his first subscriber. I knew Craig in High School - as I mentioned before -  through my Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior year of High School. We both went to a High School in England, since I had been living in England for 8 years with my dad and step-mom. So I have been going to British schools since I was 10. When I graduated High School I moved back home to Indiana (A/N~Tyler grew up in Indiana, so you did too) and went to the college Indiana University. I wanted to be near my mom when I went to college so I could visit her. It turned out, though, that I was allowed to graduate early, since when I was finishing up my Sophomore year of college, I had an IQ that was higher than the advanced Seniors. I was doing class work that I would never even have to do, but I went through everything so quickly that I was done with Senior finals before the Seniors were. I graduated with the Seniors that year, and got a whole bunch of awards and acknowledgements for my intelligence and cunning edge. After I graduated college, I moved in with my big brother in Tennessee so we could spend time together. After all, I haven't seen him in 11 years. Amidst everything I managed to post covers of songs on YouTube since I had a pretty good voice, and I got a job as a d/j. So my life's been pretty good to me thus far. At least, from the surface it seems that way.

Key:
y/n or Y/N - your name
A/N or a/n - Author's note
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
f/c - favorite color
d/j - Dream job
f/s/a - favorite song artist
f/s - favorite song(s)
y/c/n - YouTube channel name
s/n - ship name
sis/n - sister's name
rbgf/n - Random best guy friend name
n/n - nickname (if you have one)
*beep* - a bad word. Have to make this PG for some peoples' sakes

I believe that's it, but if I catch anything else I'll add onto this! I really hope you enjoy this book, since I originally wrote this book in a journal, and it took up 21 pages. I'm not sure how long this will be, but just stick with me!
~Minecraftgirl1235/Abbey