Chapter 10 - PAX! Pt. 1

Let me just start off with a shout out to @Princess_Casper! She's awesome, and was the first person to guess the two outros besides Mini's in the previous chapter!

My god we're actually (well, I hope at least) going to hit 400 views by Sunday, seeing as we have 386 views! I'm so excited for all of us, since last Saturday I was looking at my phone and it said I had 106 views. Sunday night it said I had 198. The next morning, right after I had asked if we could somehow reach 300, I checked the book. 282 views. 282 in 8 hours! This book is the fastest growing book I have, and for my one shots book, I literally need one more person to let me know that they want me to continue writing it. For now it's on hold, but it's cool because I have this one! I also would like to know if I should write a VanossCrew/BBS (depends on what you call them. Also, for those who don't know, BBS stands for Banana Bus Squad, which is what their real group name is) x Reader one shot book, since I'm totally up to it... once I finish this book! Which unfortunately may end sooner rather than later... MY GOD I NEED TO SHUCH UP AND START THIS! (I will love you forever if you get that reference)

~Tyler's P.O.V.~

The sun was a D today and woke me up at the crack of dawn. I groaned and sat up, cursing under my breath seeing it was only 5:38 a.m. here. I rubbed my eyes and put on my sandals, walking outside in my navy blue T-shirt and navy and white checkered sweatpants (legit what I'm wearing to bed XD). I watched the sun rise fully and then, since I was outside, I grabbed the mail. There were letters in it addressed to all of us individually. I brought them inside and opened mine while walking. Me being the dumb butt that I am, I rammed into the table, which made a very loud screeching noise.

"I'M UP!" A male and female voice yelled at the same time, then I heard giggling. 'Probably the two love birds that once again slept with each other,' I thought with a small smile plastered on my lips. A door opened and down came a sleepy y/n and a stumbling, barely awake Craig.

"Ty, it's not even 6 o'clock yet! Why are you awake?" Y/n asked in a hushed voice, seeing as Craig had flopped onto the couch and fallen asleep. Soft breathing was coming from his direction and y/n giggling quietly while shaking her head. Could she possibly be in love with him? Maybe...

"To answer your question, my curtains were open for some reason, so the sun came blaring through my window as soon as it started coming up," I answered, and she nodded.

"What are you reading?" She asked me, and I shook my head shrugging.

"There's one of these for all of us in that pile," I told her, pointing to the pile of mail. She took hers, opened it, and started reading, I did too.

"Wait, we're going to PAX?!" She said a bit too loudly, making Craig grumble, and I nodded excitedly.

"If we all got a letter then we'll all be going together!" She exclaimed, a huge smile forming on her face as she thought about it. The rest of us have all been to at least one convention like this, but y/n never was invited to go to any before now, which is why she's so excited. I smiled at her child-like behavior and we made a celebratory breakfast of waffles and y/n's specialty, crêpes. They are always perfectly made and when she fills it with Nutella or jelly, it's just the most delicious thing you'll ever eat. (a crêpe is a French pastry which is like a big, very flat pancake. You fill it with whatever, roll it up, and sprinkle some powdered sugar on them. Truly delicious in my opinion!) She made hundreds (more like 30 but MEH) of crêpes, setting out a whole bunch of stuff to fill them with. The neatly-stacked crêpes were set on the table with the different fillings to choose from, then the plates, cups, powdered sugar, and drink choices were set out. I looked over at the clock on the stove, which read 6:30. Y/n put some siran wrap on the crêpes to keep them warm until we're all awake, then she went to go back to sleep.