Chapter 13 - PAX! Pt. 4

Idk what to write in these anymore, and really the only thing I can say is thank you so much for all of the support! It's been almost two weeks since I started writing this (as of today, technically, it will have been two weeks), and in that time alone I've gained over 600 views (654 to be exact), which is crazy! The original goal I set in one week was more than doubled, and I am truly grateful. The book I put on hold took 4 months to get to 529 views. Compared to 600 in 2 weeks, that blows my mind. The other book I have on my account that used to be the most popular one I had has been on here for 2 years, and it only has 555 views. I didn't even write that story, my friend FanfictionGurl1235 (You should check her out since she writes some pretty cool stuff!) wrote it on time this account before she gave me this account to keep. Once again, this is too long so I'mma shuch up and start the story!

~Craig's P.O.V.~

I know this sounds mean, but I don't really care where Kaniya is. She was using me for my money and fame, she has and was just recently abusing y/n who apparently liked me, and she wasn't even afraid to admit what she did. I will admit that I thought she was really pretty, but that doesn't make her a nice person.

"Morning sleepy head!" I whispered in y/n's ear. She overslept, her alarm had been driving me crazy, and she had to wake up anyway. She groaned and turned onto her side.

"Mmm, five more minutes mom. Can't you make the toaster strudels?" She talked in her half-sleep groggily.

"Fine, I'll do this the hard way then," I said and jumped on top of her, my legs on either side of her body. Her eyes shot open and she turned onto her back again, looking up at me wide-eyed.

"H-hey," she stuttered tiredly, the surprise leaving her face slightly. I chuckled.

"Morning. I know you're going to ask why I'm on top of you. I tried to wake you up since you overslept, but you asked your mom for five more minutes and asked her why can't she make the toaster strudels. So I jumped on you, knowing it would wake you up," I explained and she giggled a tired but still cute giggle. She looked so adorable when she was asleep-BAD CRAIG! MIND, YOU CAN'T THINK ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND'S LITTLE SISTER LIKE THAT. Oops. Ugh, why am I so confusing?

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" She asked, startling me from my thoughts. I looked down at her, my cheeks flushing a light pink. Aaaand I'm still on her. I mentally face palmed and got off of her. She got up from her bed to get ready, kicking me out when she realized I was still standing there as she took off her tank top. So I may or may not have accidentally saw her... breasts...both of our faces were red, and I quickly ran out of her room. I feel so bad now! Stupid Craig, stupid!

~Y/n's P.O.V.~

After I kicked Craig out and calmed down my furious blush, I set out my outfit for today and hopped into the shower.

I did my make up, blow-dried then did my hair (You decide how you do your hair, since I'm not sure. Just put it up in a pony if you can't think of anything either. Make it so it's a high pony and you pulled out some strands of hair to frame the sides of your face). After I put on my glasses/put in my contacts (you pick), I grabbed a paper bowl and put in some cereal that I brought with me to PAX, and put in milk that I bought from the store. I saw that for some reason my scars were really noticeable today, so I put some cover-up on them, which helped. Craig opened the door a crack, saw that I was just sitting down eating, and walked in. I grabbed him a spoon and he took it, taking a spoonful of the cereal. He ate it and his eyes went wide.