Chapter 15 - PAX! Pt. 6

Welp, we have 822 views, and I just, Idk. There are no words that can describe how thankful I am to have such an amazing and supportive group of readers! I really want to finish this chapter so the good stuff can begin... You guys are in for the ride of your life *wink wink*. STORY TIME~! P.S. Craig in a suit and tie = HOTNESS!!!!

~Bgf/n's P.O.V.~

I woke up next to Brock, memories flooding my mind, making me smile. I quickly got up, noticing my black tank top and green tye dye workout pants that I wore yesterday were still on me. I checked the clock and saw it was 7:30 a.m. I wanted to wake up y/n so I crept into her room. The sight I saw was absolutely priceless. A shirtless, sleeping Craig was wrapped around a smiling yet sleeping y/n. I quickly grabbed my phone and started taking pictures from all angles. It was so cute I wanna die! Not literally, but cuteness overload was officially inbound.

"Hey bgf/n, what are you doing?" Brock asked groggily from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled and blushed, snuggling into his warmth.

"That," I whispered and pointed to the two lovers-to-be, making him chuckle.

"How many pictures did you take?" He asked, and I shrugged, checking.

"Nearly 75," I answered with a guilty smile, and he just shook him head lightly.

"Well I'm going back to sleep for another two hours, wanna join me?" I asked him, and he nodded eagerly.

"Gladly," he replied and got into bed with me, spooning me. I'm so happy to be with the love of my life, I just wished y/n was willing to tell Craig how she feels...

~Craig's P.O.V.~

I started to wake up and I felt a warmth in my arms. I opened my eyes and smiled, seeing y/n cuddled against me with a smile. Whatever she's dreaming about, it must be nice enough to make her smile. I was just staring at her when I looked over at the clock, which said it was 9:17 a.m. If y/n wants to get ready without the pressure of time, I should wake her up. As if it was reading my thoughts, her phone alarm went off, making us both jump. I quietly chuckled and saw her rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Hello," she whispered tiredly, flashing me a smile. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up slightly when I realized where her hand was... Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh...

"You should get ready now if you don't want to feel pressured. It's already 9:20," I told her, and she nodded. I slowly unwrapped my arms from her, not wanting to be separated from her warmth, but I don't have a choice. She isn't mine anyway, and I'm still trying to determine how I feel about her. She kicked me out once again so she could get changed, so I stepped out.

~Y/n's P.O.V.~

After I got ready, I headed down to the lobby to meet up with everyone.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.