Chapter 7: The Affair

Caroline's chest rises as she takes a final breath before leaning towards Klaus.

He controls his victorious smirk as he closes the gap between their lips.

They kiss gently, taking deep breaths, both burning from the heat. Klaus is the first one to use his tongue to enter her mouth and she accepts it passionately. They consume each other with long, strong kisses and Caroline finds herself on top of Klaus.

Not being able to control herself anymore, she starts rubbing onto his groins. She immediately feels his erection.

He rips her blouse apart and grabs her breasts with his large hands. She moans as he unhooks her bra and places his lips around her nipples. They get hard even before he touches them.

She reaches for his pants and easily unzips them, using her supernatural strength to pull them down just enough to be able to feel his manhood between her hands.

Klaus grunts with pleasure. She licks his neck and thrusts her teeth in it. Vampires get opiated from the feel of that.

Klaus' lips leave her breasts just long enough for him to groan and rip apart her panties. He then continues sucking her nipple and thrusts himself inside.

Caroline moans with pleasure.

They continue kissing passionately, erotically staring into each other's eyes as Klaus penetrates in her deeply.

Caroline twists her back backwards to feel all of him inside. She loves having his strength inside her. It makes her feel...invincible.

She rides him quicker and quicker, until he takes control and flips her beneath him. He takes the tempo down a bit, not wanting this joy to end too quickly, while kissing every part of her upper body.

He lifts her legs over his shoulders and she trembles when he penetrates fully. He grabs her breasts and continues thrusting, watching her bite her fingers to constrain her screams.

Klaus places one of his fingers inside her mouth so that she would lick it. When she does, he brings it down to her clitoris and rubs it hard and fast. They both moan as the tempo increases, and finally when Caroline announces her orgasm by a deep moan and trembling, Klaus lets himself come inside her as well.

Not exiting her, he collapses onto the blanket, pulling her on top of him.

She places her head on his chest and inhales a deep happy breath. Her arms wrap around him without her consent and she lets herself enjoy this moment for a while longer, closing her eyes in peace..

Klaus responds immediately by holding her tighter, rubbing her back with his hand. He watches her laying so peacefully and can't help a smile forming on his lips. He looks at the sky and realizes he hasn't been this happy in a really, really long time. Centuries... He knows he should probably let her know his feelings.

"I don't ever want my hands to leave you," he speaks truthfully.

"Ugh," Caroline grunts. "Why did you have to ruin everything by talking?" she lifts herself up and looks around, searching for her clothes, still having him inside. She pretended not to notice, even though the mere thought of it made her wet all over again. She could make love to him all night and still not be fully satisfied.

"Are we done already?" Klaus asks innocently, charming lifting his boyish brow. "I was really hoping for more."

Caroline stands up to pick up her ripped blouse and jeans that were still in one piece. "Great, I now have to hide from people."

"Oh, nothing a light jacket won't fix."

Caroline shakes her head, pretending not to be distracted by his hot naked body and his sexy eyes having her inside his head. She trembles from the mere thought.

"I need to rush home to my girls. They must be worried by now."

"They're not, love. They know you're out with an old friend."

Caroline thinks of Ric. She hopes he doesn't know. "Did you by any chance...mention your name to my girls?"

"Nonsense, love. You know I wouldn't do that to you. I know our secret meet-ups are to remain a secret if we want it to work."

Caroline swallows hard, but doesn't reply. She would love nothing more than to keep on seeing him, but... but what? What lame excuse are you gonna give me now? No one will know! And what they don't know, can't hurt them. Right?

"Are you saying you'll be in town? Isn't that forbidden, considering your daughter is here?"

Klaus grazes her hand gently. "I'll be close enough, love. Just because I need to avoid her, doesn't mean I can't have you in my life either."

Caroline thinks about it for a moment. Everything happened so fast. She definitely wants Klaus in her life, but is it smart? She could endanger his daughter. Also, her children potentially.

"I almost forgot," Klaus says bringing two little wrapped boxes out of his pocket. "This is for your little ones, for being so cooperative."

He hands her the presents and then he is gone.