Chapter 8

Tails'POV:

My head hurted so much. I could barely remember what happened. The only thing I can remember is to hear a big crash. And I know it has something to do with Sonic! When I get him in my grab he will die.

Suddendly I felt something cold on my head so I groaned. And I heard a angel like voice. "Shhh...The Pain will be over soon..." I smiled a bit at this sound so I opened my eyes slowly and couldnt believe my eyes.

It was a beautiful Cream-colored Rabbit who was smiling at me. Was she a angel? Am I dead? No, Im not dead.

"W-w-what happened? W-w-where am I? Who are you?" I asked and seh smiled down at me.

"You and your friends had a huge crash and we found you all in woods." Oh, now I caqn remember. Remember me to kill Sonic twice!

"And w-w-who are you?" I asked her and she smiled at me again.

"I will tell you when your friends are awake."She said softly and I looked around only to see everyon still laying uncious.

   ~1 hour later~

Everyone was awake except one person. Shadow has got injured very bad and needs the rest. "Ok, everyone follow me!" said the Rabbit and pointed outside. I raised my hand before she turned away.

"But what about Shadow?" I asked and suddendly a purple, black-clothed Hedgehog came out from a corner.

"I will stay with him." She told the Rabbit who nodded in respond.

"Thank you very much, Nebula! And now common!" We walked out with ehr and gasped. We were in a part of the woods where were tents everywhere you looked at. Many People were practicing fighting and eating and some just relaxed at trees.

"Where are we?" asked Knuckles in awe and I heard the rabbit girl laughing a bit.

"That is the camp of the Black Rose Fighters, we are a rebellion against Mephiles The Dark." She told us and pointed to many fighters with a Rose tattoo on their arms. "Many fighters are people we found in the woods who lost their family, friends and homes. This is like I came here. I got help from our beloved leader and I learned to fight." She said and demostrated many kids learning and listening from a older hawk.

"Uh....thats very interesting but who are you?" Sonic asked and she slapped her own arm.

"Oh, sorry, I totally forget. My name is Cream The Rabbit, The mechanic of the clan aka best friend of the leader!" She smiled and I smiled too because this name fits her perfectly.

"That leads me to my next question: Who is the leader?" Sonic asked again and we reached some kind of base of this clan. She opened the door and we gasped.

"This is our leader: A-" She began but we cut her off.

"AMY?!"