Chapter 9

Nebula's POV:
I was sitting at the bed of this boy and was bored like hell. I asked myself why I said I would watch him. Was it because Im such a good person? Or because he looked so cute in his sleep? Wait, I didnt just said this, did I? Oh man, Im a bit confused now.

But to be honest it was very amused to watch him. Mumbling some words in his sleep.

As I went near his face to see it fully I pulled away because he began to groan. I acted like nothing happened and looked through the room.

"W-w-what happened?" He asked weak and I tried to act cool infront of him. SOmething about him makes me want to stutter and to scream.

"You got hit very hard. Its not really a pleasure to watch a dumb Hedgehog by his sleep while your friends have fun and get to meet the leader." I didnt knew why I just said that. I wanted to act cool but not like a creep!

Shadow's POV:

I tried to open my eyes after I heard this voice. She sounded like I could like her. My eyes widened as I saw her. A sexy Purple Hedgehog in tight black clothes and the same expression as I ever have. It was like I saw in a mirror except that she is purple and is more prettier.

"What are you looking at, Emo?" I was impressed even when it hurted my feelings.

"W-w-w-where are my friends?" I asked her who pointed outside. I stood up and she went through the end of the tent outside. i followed her and asked myself where I was. I mean, I never saw this place before. I loved this place!

"They are probably in the Basis." She told me and kept walking.

"What is this place?" I asked, a bit kind of amazed.

"This is the camp of the rebiilion of the Black Rose, you freak." Why was she so cruel to me? We didnt even know each other! I stood for a oment and looked at everything carefully. Why was I so sure to trust them? "Are you coming or are you gonna stare all day?" she asked annoyed and I began to follow her again. Even when she acted like this she is very attractive.

"Where are we going?" I asked her again and she didnt looked at me. She just crossed her arms and sighed.

"You ask too many question for a newbie." She said and I had a question again.

"Newbie?" I heard her laughing a bit till I realized that I really asked many questions. I just feel weird around her. I never felt like this before. Was it because I have eating too many cup-cakes in the X-Tornado? Or because of the hit?

She is just like no other...