Chapter 12

Sonic's POV:

It was night time and I could barely sleep. I always thought about how much Amy changed. Maybe I would never see her again after we would left when the X-Tornado is fixed. *sigh* I have missed her so much and I have to leave. I wish I could stay with her but the whole world needs me! Even when it breaks my heart.

"ALERT! ALERT! MEPHILES ATTACKS! MEPHILES ATTACKS!!" My eyes widened as I heard a guy screaming. Tails, who slept next to me, screamed too and stood up as fast as he could.

"What is happening?!" He was asking me paniced and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea! Common!" I said and runned out of our tent. Everybody in the clan was up and some were scared but some had smirks on their faces. I never saw or heard of Mephiles so I didnt knew how strong he and his team was. I mean, I could win against Eggman with one hand, but when they need a whole bunch of people to win one day then he must be strong.

We saw our friends as we walked towards the base where Amy must be at that moment. Without saying anything to us they walked in the base and met up with Amy.

"Amy! Whats going on?" I asked and she turned to us with a sternly expression.

"What do you think, huh?! WE ARE ATTACKED!!" she screamd and turned back to a lot of strange mobians. "We have to bring the kids in the corridor! There will no one go inside, since they dont know the code! And the rest will get their orders after you all bring the kids away! Understand?!"

"Understand, miss!!" They all screamed and runned to get the kids that were laying in their tents. We, The Freedome Fighters, walked up to her and she turned around again.

"What are we gonna do?" Tails asked Amy, but before she even opened the mouth to say something Sally interrupted her.

"We fight, of course! And we are all gonna-"

"Excuse me, Princess! IM the Leader of this clan! And that means this clan is following MY orders! And, no, you are not gonna fight! You will stay here and let the experts do the work!" Told Amy and glared at Sally who didnt glared back. Sally just stayed there with a dissapointed expression in the face and crossed arms.

"Miss Rose! Mephiles armee is coming from the south side! What are your orders?" asked a green fox who kept looking at Tails for some reason and saluted to Amy.

"Group 1 Attacks from West and Group 5 from Behind. So they wont notice us from the front and we can easy escape if we dont have a chance! The rest is doing distraction at the front! GO!" We all looked amazed to amy at how good she would think of a plan. It was a bit confusing but still amazing. All saluted and runned off following by amy while we all stared at them till they runned behind a corner.

"Who does she thinks she is?! IM the princess of Mobius! She is just the leader of some rebellion that no one even heard of!! Just because we didnt saw her in years doesnt mean she can give us orders! I can put her in jail and-" I was angry at her how she spoke about amy, the girl I loved so much.

"SHUT UP!! She is amazing! She is giving better orders in one minute as you did in years! YOu should watch her and learn some thinks! And just because you are a princess you have no right to talk about MY Ames like that!" I hissed and followed wherever Amy and her Team was running. I had super-sonic speed so I could find them in a few seconds.I runned beside Amy who seemed t almost get a heart attack at the sight of me.

"SONIC!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE BASE!!" She screamed at me and waved her hands in anger in the air. It was kind of cute as she was angry at me. So I smirked at her and shrugged.

"Well, no one can hold the blue blur back!" I smirked at her and I heard her cute groan coming from her beautiful blossom lips. I fell for her even more for some reason.

"I could kill you right now! UGH!! Fine!" She finally spitted out and never stopped running. I was happy that I could fight with Amy once again. Its been so long since I was having fun fighting!

_____________________________________

Hi, Guys!

I know, I havent been updating in over one week but I was on vacation! It was so much fun and after I saw so many things I got inspired to next chapters. Im sorry if this chapter sucked but I ddnt knew what to write. I promise the others will be better!

Bye, and see you soon!