Chapter 15

Amy's POV:

UGH!! I just wanted to live a life whithout them and now I have to look with the Freedome Fighters for the chaos emeralds! And I hoped not to get in something with them again. Cream and Nebula seemed to be happy that they stayed with us, what didnt really made sense, coz they didnt really knew them well.

Do you know the feeling when you are happy and agressive at the same time? I got this feeling since they arrived. I wanted Sonic to stay, I really want! But because of him and the others I got heartbroken.

And I dont really know what to feel right now. Should I forgive him? No, Amy! Dont get fuzzy! They dont deserve to be forgiven! They act like they forget that they ever were mean to me!Wait, as we talked about forgetting, I feel like I forget something! And in this moment my comunicator buzzed.

"Amy!! Where are you? We got a meeting with the king of Rosetal!" I looked shocked and gritted my teeths. How could I forget something like this?!

"Im sorry, Cream! I'll come as fast as I can!" I told her and stood up from my seat. Even when the base wasnt that far away I had to hurry. See, this just happened because I thought of the others!

And I was faster there than I thought. Outside were the guairds of the king, who I actually knew very well. "Jack. Todd." I said and entered the base.

Cream was standing at the door beside me and the others, the Freedome Fighters too, were inside wating at the table with the king.

"Where were you?" Cream whispered while we slowly walked to the table.

"I was in thoughts and forget the time!" I said and tried to fake a smile. Cream face palmed and at me and I kind of smirked at her. "Im sorry for the late appearence, your highness!" I bowed to him and he smiled to me.

"Its no problem at all, my dear. But its nice to see you again!" He said and we shaked hands.

"I could say the same thing, your majesty!" I smiled to him and sat down. To my luck was Sonic right besdide me who smiled brightly. I tried to ignore it and focus on the king.

"So what do you need, my dear?" He asked me and crossed the arms.

"Our people are really working hard to get something to eat and the last harvest was really terrible. And so we need some more provisions for our trip." I began and he nodded. "And our medicine isnt enough to heal every injured anymore." I said and I saw Cream pointing to Sonic so I turned around to him. He seemed to look dreamily at me what made me feel flattered but I fast turned back to the king.

"Well, I think we can handle the food-problem and about the medicine...I think we can get some for you, but our kingdom has more injured than ever because of Mephiles'Monsters." He told me and I tried to make a deal with him what was sometimes really hard.

"We dont want to be intrusive, your majesty. How about we say we get a bag full of medicine and we give you ten of our guairds!" I tried to handle and the king gave me the hand.

"Deal! Its always nice to deal with you!" I shaked hands with him once again and one of his guairds came in.

"We have to go, your majesty!" He told us and he nodded at him and stood up. He laid his hands on my shoulder as I smiled at him.

"Right! Good luck, on your trip to save the world...again..." I chuckled and Cream came beside me. "But please, save our kingdom!"

"Dont worry, your majjesty as long me, my sisters and my friends are alive there is no need to worry!" I told him and I saw Cream laughing, but I didnt knew why.

"This was the answer I wanted to hear!" The king smiled and walked out the base and my clan clapped. This was actually the firs time I dealt with him without to stutter.

"Good job, Rose!" I heard even Shadow say those words. But I glared at all of them. They didnt deserved to get my good moods.

"Ok, listen everyone! After the guairds of the king are bringing our things tomorrow we will leaving to look for the chaos emeralds. Nebula! You will check the jets and Cream, you will come with me and check at the injured!" I told everyone and they nodded.

Everybody left the base and right after I was about go as well I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. This someone spinned me around and I looked right in his eyes. I would recognize those green emerald eyes everywhere.

"Sonic! What are you doing?!" I asked with anger in my voice. He had his hands on my waist and a bright smile on his face.

"You are a great leader, you know that?" He smirked and I crossed my arms. 

"Actually, yes, I know that! If I wouldnt know that, I wouldnt be leader, huh?" I asked rude and get out of his grip. And I runned out as fast as I could.

Sonic's POV:

I sighed as I saw her running out of the base. I was a idiot! And she wasnt the little girl I used to know that laughs at every joke I made. I miss the old Amy. Why was she even angry at me? I always threated her like my girlfriend even when she wasnt it!

This is frustrating, really frustrating!