Chapter 14

Sonic's POV:

Knuckles is such a idiot! I mean, Ice Cream? Seriously?! And now Mephiles and Eggman have one! But Im sure Amy's clan will protect the other 6.

WIth the 6 other emeralds:

Author's POV:

And even when sonic was right, Eggman had a way to get them all. The other 6 were hided behind a metal door and ten of fighters. Each of them were scared but not about the fight. They were afraid to loose. To fail their job and well, they actually do.

Because as they were waiting an older man with a white hat was coming up to them and was trying to get to the door nob but was stopped by the guairds.

"Hold! Who are you?" asked one of them and you could hear the accent in his voice.

"My name is Hubert Kikiraum! Im here for the inspection of the metal door! So if you would let me through!" He said and smiled. The guairds took one last glance at each other before letiing him through. They were unsure. I mean, who would send a inspector in a time of war? But who couldnt trust a man with accent, huh?

Eggman's POV:

Those idiots! They arent as dumb as this echidna but still, idiots! But this didnt mattered right now! I had all 7 chaos emeralds!! All of them in my hands! And this Mephiles really thinks Im his slave! Im only working with him because he can be usefull to finally destroy Sonic The Hedgehog!

I think Im living in a world of idiots and Sonic is the king of all! Too bad I cant use the chaos emeralds by myself! I need to be a Mobian and sadly I was born as a human! Another bad thing in my miserable life!

I run out as fast as I could, which wasnt that fast because my knees arent as good as in the past. No guaird was following me and I jumped inside me Eggmobil that was standing in a corner.

And right after I flew back to where this blue Maniac was fighting against my-I mean mine and Mephiles', armee. And sadly this pink rodent was back again. I heard he was depressed because she was gone. This information could be really usefull for me.

Sonic's POV:

I havent seen Eggman since we started fighting the robots and monsters. I kind of felt weird and felt guilty but I think I was just hungry.

Suddendly this fat ball appeared again and gave Mephiles something that I hoped it wasnt like it seemed like. Oh sh*t! He has the 7 Chaos Emeralds! I was going to spin dash at him to grab him but just as I turned around I got grabbed by a troll.

"Here you go! And now: BYE-BYE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! HAHA-" As I thought I was finally gonna die and even Amy was grabbed by a arm, Mephiles covered Eggman's mouth with hi left hand.

"Not yet." Mine and Eggman's eyes widened as Mephiles came near Amy and took her chin. "I think both of this two will be usefull. Especially this beautiful thing here!" I began to growl as he said this and looked at my ames. No one has the right to flirt with her except me.

"What is that supposed to mean? You promised me you will kill Sonic!" Eggman protested and Mephiles laughed to him.

"Everything takes it time..." He said and I saw Amy smirking at me. How could she be happy? Now?

"CREAM!! NOW!!" As Amy screamed this, suddendly something shocked everything except me, Amy and our friends. As the Troll let me go I saw that everybody was knocked down but Mephiles and Eggman left.

"How?" I asked confused as everybody came to me and Amy. Cream gave high five to Amy as she truned to me with a proud smile.

"I used the Battery of Eggman's Eggmobil and put it in my over-loader." I never knew girls could be so smart! I mean, Tails is very smart and all but a girl?!

"But wait, how did you got Eggman's Eggmobil Battery? Wouldnt he crush without it?" This made Cream smirked at us.

"But they still have the 7 chaos emeralds!" Sonia said worried and Cream and Amy smirked again at us.

"Dont worry! I calculated that, if Eggman crashed, that the chaos emeralds fall to the ground. And if Eggman flys 300 metres above the ground like I saw he always does, the chaos emeralds get a point where they are over loaded and the fly around the whole world. So, we just need to find them before Mephiles and Eggman do we can finally lock Mephiles to the dark prison!" Cream explained what Tails amazed. Yep, he likes her.

"What is the dark prison?" Manc asked confused and now Amy explained.

"The dark prison is the most safety prison in the land of darkness. There are many of the baddest people that every existed!" I was still a bit confused but I knew what our new mission was. Well, even when Amy not wanted, I would be with her longer than I thought.