Chapter 19

Sonic's POV:

Its been lunch time by now and we were walking through the kingdom. No one said even one word. I looked over to Tails who was ponting to Amy who was walking in the front. He came near my ear and began to whisper.

"Now or never!" He told me and I gupled. Should I really do this? I think everyone will think Im weird or something. I looked around me and saw a small alley where I could talk with her but I was still unsure.

But within a second I grabbed amy and took her bride style and dashed off. I didnt really thought about the whole kidnap-thing but I just runned to the alley I saw.

"What the Heck-SONIC!! PUT ME DOWN!!" She yelled at me and struggled with her arms and legs but I kept on running. As I stopped and put her down she wanted to run away but I hold her tight. As she turned to me we were nose to nose. The alley wasnt big so we would get used to it. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! BRING ME BACK!!" She yelled one more time but I just looked in her eyes.

"No! You will talk with me right now!" I said loudly but didnt yelled at her. 

"Why should I now?! YOU KIDNAPPED ME!!" She yelled again adn crossed her arms around her chest. I sighed and took er chin to let her look at me.

"You will listen to me, Ames. Please, I just want to know what's wrong." I said calmly and her expression said to me that she thought abou it. I heard her sighing but she had still her death glare in her beautiful face.

"Nothing is wrong and now let me go!" She said and tried to struggle but she wouldnt get out of my grip.

"I know something is wrong! Why are you angry at me?! I was always there for you! I was the one who ever believed in you!"

Amy's POV:

I didnt looked at him. I couldnt tell him that I was always in love with him. He doesnt feel the same way. But he seems to feel depressed.

"I know that, ok?! But I have secrets too! And just to your information: You werent always there when I needed you! As all of them said cruel things to me, where were you, huh?! Oh yeah, with your girlfriend Sally! When everybody celebrated the anniversary of the Freedome Fighters and nobody invited me, did you looked for me?! No! Because you were with your little Girlfriend over there!" I said in anger and pointed to a confused Sally looking at us. He seemed to be hurt by this but I just glared at him.

"She isnt, my girlfriend anymore! And you know why? Because she told me she didnt knew you! She ignored you and I didnt spoke with the others for years because they were mean to you!!" I looked at him like I wouldnt believe him. Well, I some kind of believed him but I was unsure. "Whats the real reason you are angry at me?! I want to know it right now!!" I was shocked as he yelled at me and tightened his grip. I tried to struggle out of it but he wouldnt let go.

"I dont have to tell you anything!!" I yelled in his face and finally got out of his grip. Some tears were falling from my eyes as I remembered the terrible night where I saw Sonic and Sally kissing. I began to run to the others but before I could reach them Sonic took me back.

His eyes softened as he saw my tears running down my face. "Amy! Please!" He begged but i dont want to tell him. He would reject me and I know it.

"Please, let me go, Sonic!" I begged while more tears were streaming down my face. "Sonic! Let me go!" I begged louder and I saw he had tears himself.

"Amy! Ames, just tell me!!!" He yelled with sad eyes and my mouth couldnt stop mouthing the reason. I didnt wanted to tell him. I was so scared. After years I never felt so scared.

"I cant!! Sonic, I cant!!!" I yelled at him and finally got out of his grip. I runned away from him and tried to hide the tears before the others wouldnt notice me like this. My clan members have never seen me cry and they will never!

I heard Sonic behind me running and I knew he was way faster than me but I atleast tried. I saw the others and I runned straight to Cream who seemed confused as she saw me. My eyes were red but I just hid it with some quills. My voice was a bit cracky and I propably looked like a mess. Sonic was already with us too but was beside Tails who was the last one. I looked back and saw still some tears in his eyes.

"Whats wrong Amy? What did he said?" Cream whispered to me and I didnt looked at her. I looked behind me and saw all of the guys looking at me weird and I just turned around and crossed my arms.

"Nevermind...you wouldnt understand..." I whispered back and looked back once more only to see Sonic staring at me with dissapointed eyes. I will tell him in the future...Im just not ready yet...