Chapter 34

Sonic's POV:

As we walked in through the door we heard a little bell ring, as sign that someone was coming in the store. Not even one second later, this yellow cat we saw earlier, ran up to us with bright eyes. It seemed like Sally and her knew each other, since they flew in each other arms with tears in their eyes. I hate when Girls act so emotional...

"Oh my, Sally! I havent seen you in years! How are you, my friend?! I mean, look at you. Grown up and beautidul." meant Honey and let go of sally to look at her body. We saw Sally blush a little.

"Thank you! But puberty got you very good too, Honey!" Sally complained. It was getting to get annyoing to hear them squeal at each other so I cleared my throat and Sally finally turned to us again.

"Oh! Who are they, Sally Darling? Especially this handsome blue Hedgehog!" she asked, getting near me, almost touching my chest what werided me out. Sorry girl, but I already got a woman in my life, even when she doesnt want it yet!

"These are my friends...well, most of them and the Blue Freak is sonic." She intrduced us while I was glaring at her for calling me a freak.

"Sonic. What a nice name! Meow!" Honey meant and started to give me those flirty eyes that Sally used to give me. I didnt liked those eyes at all. They make me scared. She came near me and hugged one of my arms. I struggled to get away from her grip but she wouldnt let go.

"Uhh..thanks, but we really need your help." I told her as she let go of my arm and ran over to some clothes. She took them and gave each of us one outfit.

"I know, Sonic Darling, so, take them on and we will look if they fit you."

                                 3 hours later:

I definetly hate to go shopping. I had to wear this too-tight suit in which I look like I am fifty years old. The even worst part is, that this suit is red! I mean, Blue and red! Really?! I think it douesnt fit me. Tails, Manic, Knuckles and all the other guys had black suits, and I could see them hold in their laughter as they looked at me. Not only the suit was red, my face too.

All the girls were wearing dresses, and even they were laughing at me. Honey meant I looked cute in it, but I only believe it when Amy comes back and tells me herself.

"Thank you Honey. For everything. We will see each other soon, and now we have to go. Bye!" meant Sally and hugged her before going out again, towards the exhibition where all this fancy guys looked at me. I was the only one who had a suit with colors what made me outstanding even more. Some girls were blushing at me but I ignored them. Cant wait till I can get out of this thing.

"Ok, we split in four groups. Each group tries to find atleast one emerald, alright?" I commanded and they all nodded. I was together with Tails, Knuckles, Mina and Manic. We had to look on the west side of the exhibition and I still get some laughs from other people. They dont look better!

                                          .:::::::: In the other dimension ::::::::.

Amy's POV:

Me, Sonic, Nebula, Mephiles, Cream, Sonia and the other from Mephiles' clan were on our way to the castle while Ched and Rouge stayed with Kathy to make sure she is fine. I was a bit nervous, you gotta admit and you could see that Sonic felt the same. Even though we have planned everything I still didnt knew what to say to this Amelia.

Even meters away you could see how huge this castle was. It was even bigger than in our dimension. Well, you couldnt blame it when you see so many people still working on to get this building even bigger. Even little kids were working till one of them broke together as I watched. This queen is insane...

As we were in front of this huge door, there were two guairds standing with swords in their hands while they looked down at me with weird looks. I was a bit nervous because I didnt knew what to say. I needed to be cruel and I could only be cruel when Shadow or Sonic are standing with me. Oh wait, they are both staying right here!

"What are you staring at, you rodents?! Look in the mirror yourself!! But I wouldnt do that if I were you!!" I screamed like Sally would and they looked at each other. Sonia came beside me and patted my back.

"You can be very scary, you know?" she whispered as I smirked to her.

"I know." I answered as the guairds let us threw. I quickly turned to them again.

"Oh, and you're fired! And tell the other guairds they're fired too!!" I shouted at them as they quickly nodded and ran away. Minutes later, thousand of guairds were running out of the castle jumping in the air full of happiness. "So, me, Nebula and Sonic are going in. You will stay outside, just in case." I told them as Shadow began to whimper.

"Cant I come with my beautiful Nebs?!" He yelled as tears came out of his eyes making him look like a wimp. No, he was a wimp.

"No Shadow!" We all screamed in unsion, quickly runned in what was easy for Sonic. I actually never was in such a big castle and I didnt knew where to go. I think Sonic knew cause he was just walking around, chilled but a but nervous. Me and Nebula were beside each other walking behind him while I was trying to figure out what to say. Then, after five minutes walking through this mansion, Sonic finally entered one big door.

And there she was...

Oh my God...