Chapter 18

Amy's POV:

I entered mine and Cream's room as I saw her at a table working on some projekt again. I tried to sneak behind her and scare her but as I was about to scream.

"Dont even try..." I was confused and she turned to me with a smirk and crossed arms.

"How did you-" I asked and she cut me off and looked at me funny and a bit of dissapointed.

"Amy, I have IQ of 299 and I know you too well. And I heard the door open!" She laughed and I laughed along with her. Well she has way bigger ears than me so it would be easier for her to hear everything. "Anyway, are you excited?" She asked as I jumped on my bed.

"For what?"

"To say Sonic how you feel, silly!" My eyes widened at her and my cheeks had a deep shape of red.

"Woah, woah, woah! Who said that I even like him! I mean I like, but not the likey-likey way! I mean like is like but with Likey-likey I mean love, I mean I love him-WOAH!! SHUT UP AMY!!" I screamed to myself and saw Cream luaghing her head off. I crossed my arms and turned around so she wouldnt see my red face.

"You-hahaha tricke-hehehe-d yourself!" She slowly calmed down and my face had already my old pink.

"Fine, maybe I like him. Just a little bit..." I said and looked out the window.

"I think this Tails is kinda cute!" I looked at her with wide eyes and I could see a tiny blush on her cheeks. But she acted like she said nothing and kept working on whatever she was working on.

"Can we please change the subjekt?" I asked annoyed and closed my eyes after I laid down on my bed. The last thing I heard was a giggle before I driffted off to sleep.

                                                            ~ ****** ~

Next day:

I was waking up with a bright smile on my lips and saw Sonic standing by the door. "Hello, beautiful!" I giggled at him and went up to him and he grabbed my waist.

"Sonic! What are you doing?" I asked him and he just smirked at me. We stared at each others eyes and didnt had to say something to each other.

"There is no one who can ever compare with your beauty." I smiled to him and he slowly leaned in. And after one second our lips met each other. It felt so good to have his lips on mine. It was like a dream.

"Amy..." I heard a little voice from above but ignored it. "Amy!" I was still focusing on the passionate kiss that me and Sonic shared. "AMY!!" I heard it louder and suddendly I felt something cold on me.

                                                                ~ ****** ~

"AAHHHH!!!" I screamed and stood up. It was a dream. Why was I dreaming something like this?! I dont want to fall for him like I did in the past. I saw that I was wet and looked to my left to see Cream with a empty glass and a amirk on her face. "CREAM!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"I yelled at her and she laughed at me.

"You wouldnt wake up so I thought this was the only way to wake dracula up!" I took some quills and tried to them up.

"Ohahah! Very funny, mrs. Goody-two-shoes!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Common, get ready! Everyone is waiting outside!" I stood up and went into our bathroom and took a quick shower even when I was already wet enough. After that I dry me up and began to look what I should wear.

So I decided to wear a hot pink skirt with a Black T-shirt and a red scarf. I took on my usaul black boots and headed out. Cream was waiting behind the door wall and ha d a annoying look on her face.

"Just because you are the leader you cant be always late, you know?" She said and I rolled my eyes and walked out of the jet where all my clan members and the Freedome Fighters were waiting.

"Morning Amy!" I heard Sonic greeting me but I ignored him and went up to a table that my guairds put out.

"Ok, so we are in Metropopolis. Cream's calculater said that Eggman lost a emerald here."

Sonic's POV:

I listened to Amy and realized something very dumb. "Oh sh*t!" I mumbled and got the attention from everyone.

"What is it Sonic?" Amy asked me and I took something out from my bag I brought. I forget that we still had the emerald from the race against Metal Sonic! "A chaos emerald?! Where did you get it?!" Amy asked me with wide eyes.

"I won it against Metal Sonic in a race!" I explained and Cream took it out of my hand.

"But I thought Eggman took all the seven emeralds? I mean we had six and when you had two....this is impossible!" meant Cream and looked at it directly.

"This isnt making sense..." said and Amy and had her head in her hands.

"Thats a fake emerald!" Cream explained. EVeryone looked at her confused. "Every kid can see that this isnt a real emerald! Look! Do you see the edges? A normal emerald has eight edges, this one has six!" She said and demostrated everything she said.

"Does that means that Eggman gave us a fake emerald?" Manic asked Cream who nodded at him.

"Yes, and that also means that Eggman also lost fake emeralds around the world! We need to be careful!" I looked to Amy who looked kind of depressed. I think I will talk to her later. First, we need to watch out what to do. This is going to be harder than I thought...