Chapter 36

Amy's POV:

So much blood...

Everything was covered in red. The windows, the chairs, the Thrown and even the Cat that tried to run away. Amelia was sitting on her thrown, licking some of the blood on her finger. How sick is this woman?!

Sonic was even more shocked than I was and I could see that he had a tear in his eyes. I think all his hopes that Amelia turns back good just faded away just from the sight of all the blood of innocent people. But even Amelia had cuts all over her arms. As she looked at us, she didnt had green eyes like me, no, she had red ones with blood running down from the. Wasnt my virsion supposed to look exactly like me? Thats weird.

Anyway, she walked towards us as I backed away a bit. Yes, I was afarid. This smell of all the blood wants me to throw up! And even the sight of my other self...so disgusting!

"A-a-amy?" whispered Sonic and backed away aswell, a bit shivering at the sight of her.

"Sorry, she isnt here right now." she complained what really scared me. She isnt here? Lady, look in the mirror! You are her!

"W-w-what? But you are Amy!" stuttered Nebula who backed away aswell as this Amelia went towards her adn had such a creepy smirk on her face, its gonna follow me in my dreams till I die!

"Me? Oh no!" She laughed to herself. She had the most cruel laughter I have ever heard. Why was she do different from me? I mean, Sonic and Sonic's version have the same eye color, the same laughter and the same glare! Why not me. "What? Did you really thought this pink weak thing could do all this stuff?!" She laughed again and threw herself on her thrown as blood came out of her eyes, I guess blood tears of laughter.

"Guys? Do you know what she is talking about?" I asked them both as they shook their heads. Suddendly something terrifying happened. This Amy...seperated in two persons?! Wait, does that means that Amelia didnt had a choice to do all this stuff?! Maybe she was forced by this Hedgehog with red eyes! Amelia was lying on the floor, shaking and whining in pain while this other Hedgehog wasnt looking like me anymore. It was a blue kind of thing. I didnt knew what it was but I didnt wanted to know.

"Ames?" Sonic whispered out loud as the coughing Amelia looked up at us as she began to cry. Yep, she is pretty much like I used to be.

"s-s-sonic..." She whispered and tried to reach him while he ran up to her, but before he could reach her hand, this blue demon thing went back into her body so Sonic had to run back to our side. She was now smirking again but still all covered in blood.

"What are you?!" I asked this thing as it looked at me weirdly. It went back on the thrown with one leg on the other and having crossed arms.

"My name is Chaos, a Demon of water. I used to be a Mobian just like you three weak rodents, but after some found out I could use magic, they killed me calling me a monster and everything else. I was reborn in this magic form, swearing I would get my revenge. And because Im a demon, I cant kill people so I had to get into this body. It wasnt exactly a body I wanted but better than nothing. I found this rat crying in the woods, something telling about her dead parents. I promised I would get away the pain if she joins me. She refused at first but I didnt gave her a choice." This demon explained as I looked over to Sonic who clenched his fists in anger and I could see that he almost turns into dark sonic.

"That means that not Amy killed all those people...It was you!" He yelled really angry. Yes, he was angry because the love of his life is in danger but cant he be a bit chiller?!

"Thats true. But you arent able to destroy me. Because when you destroy me in this body...you also destroy her."