Hoseok P.O.V.

Warning: self-harm

As I hurried Jungkook out of our shared bathroom, Jimin rushed in past me and slammed the door. I heard the lock turn, and I became worried. He never locked the door, not unless he was-.

"Jimin, are you okay?" I heard a muffled sob, something fall to the floor. I furrowed my eyebrows together in worry. I looked behind me, and there stood Jungkook a few feet. Jin hyung and I were the only ones who knew about his bad habit. Jungkook looked concerned.

"Jungkook, why don't you go back to the room? Don't worry about Jimin, I've got him." I offered him a small smile and he nodded, backing away hesitantly before turning and going back. I faced the door again, knocking gently.

"Jiminie, I sent Jungkook back to the room. Will you please let me in?" I really hoped that he would let me, knowing his actions could be fatal. I heard something clatter to the floor, and the lock on the door turned. I carefully opened the door, not wanting to hit him by accident. I walked in and walked around the corner to see him, bloody arms, head down, and a small razor laid next to him. Walking next to him cautiously, I reached out with my foot and slid it across the room, careful not to hurt myself. I quickly shut and locked the door, grabbing some cleansing wipes and bandages before walking back towards Jimin. I sat down next to him, looking down at how bad his cuts were this time. Quickly looking up to his face, I saw tears dripping down his red, puffy cheeks.

"Jiminie..." I said, expecting him to look at me. To my dismay, he looked away from me.

"I-It's my f-fault, h-hyu-hyung. If I-I was th-there, if I-I w-wasn't ch-ch-chas-sing th-that du-mb bu-butterf-fly. I'm s-so stu-stupi-pid..." He trailed, his body trembling from his body-racking sobs and the shock of losing so much blood. He cried out when I started to clean his open cuts, covering them with bandages. I helped Jimin up, getting him out of his bloody clothes. I sat him down on the toilet as I reached up and pulled one of my emergency shirts out of the overhead cabinet.

"H-Hoseok..." Jimin said, and I eyed him cautiously as I pulled the shirt over his head. I picked him up off the toilet, standing him up on the cold tile floor, and I made sure that the shirt went past his boxers. He was still trembling, and I worried that he wasn't going to make it through this time. I reached down and intertwined our hands together, looking at him reassuringly. When I saw that his sobs had become quieter and not as strong, I pulled him out of the bathroom and back to our room that we shared with Jungkook. As I cracked the door open, I checked to make sure that Jungkook was deep asleep before bringing Jimin in. I pulled Jimin over to my bed, and laid him down carefully. I then laid right next to him, waiting for him to be comfortable. He tugged on the hem of my shirt, whimpering, and that was my sign to know that he was comfortable. I quickly wrapped my arms around his small, fragile body and pulled him to my chest.

"That could never be your fault, Jiminie. Don't blame yourself for things that are unpredictable." I pressed a small kiss to his forehead, and he sighed in relief. The room slowly became quiet, as his breathing evened out, signifying he had finally fallen asleep. I breathed out in relief, glad that it wasn't as bad as the last time. Slowly, I fell into deep sleep, as well.