Hoseok P.O.V. (2)

I unlocked the door and opened it, slowly stepping inside and setting the bags down.

"Jungkook! Get out here and help me with the rest of the groceries!" I stepped outside and suddenly got pushed aside as Jungkook bolted to the car. I sighed, taking my time to walk over to the car and check what Jungkook was doing.

"It's okay, hyung. I can get the rest!" He quickly grabbed the rest of the bags and bolted inside.

"Jungkook! Be careful! There is bread in there and I don't want you to smash it!" I sighed and closed the trunk, walking back to the house.

"Where do you want me to put it, hyung?" He asked as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Just set it on the table, I will take care of it." He nodded and set all of the bags on the table, immediately running back to our room.

I let out a large sigh and started putting the groceries away. After I put the groceries away, I grabbed the bags of presents that I had went out and bought for each of the members and headed upstairs. As I passed by each room, I handed the presents out and gained lots of thank you's and a couple hugs. The last room I stopped at was Jin hyung's room, and luckily, Yoongi hyung wasn't in there right now. I knocked on the door, and earned a few knocks back so I opened the door and stepped inside. Jin hyung immediately looked up at me.

"Hoseok?"

"Yeah, hyung, it's me. I got you something and I wanted to kind of talk to you." He nodded and gestured to sit down, and I did after closing the door.

"What is it?" He glanced at the bags in my hands, then back up at me.

"It's just a little something I got for you, hyung." I smiled brightly and he nodded.

"Go ahead," he said. I nodded and set the bags down, opening one and pulling out a big soft blanket. His eyes lit up at the fluffy pink material and I set it on his bed. He immediately lurched forward and grabbed it, wrapping it around himself. Quickly grabbing the next item in the bag, I set it on the bed in front of him. He smiled brightly and took the small stuffed bear, slowly opening the envelope attached. As he read over it, tears sprung to his eyes and he looked up at me with puffy eyes and offered a smile.

"This is really touching, Hoseok.." I smiled brightly at him, and picked the other bag up, dumping it on the bed.

"Here is all of your favorite candy as promised, hyung." Jin hyung, gasped and covered his mouth.

"You're such a sweetheart, Hoseok! I'm-" He started crying, and I felt so bad because I couldn't properly comfort him.

"Jin hyung, please don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry." He waved it off like it was nothing and sniffled, wiping his tears.

"What did you want to talk about, Hoseok?" I shake my head, not wanting to make him cry any more.

"It was nothing important. I hope you like your gifts, Jin hyung." I offered him a small smile and he nodded, reaching for some of the candy on the bed. I turned away, walking toward the door hesitantly. Taking a deep breath, I stepped outside the bedroom and closed the door behind me.