READERS: PLEASE READ

Hey hey, author here. In case any of you were confused about what was said in Namjoon P.O.V. by Taehyung, I am here to explain it (and add a few extra things). That chapter was supposed to be a few weeks after what happened in the chapters before. I had forgotten to mention it in the beginning, so I am correcting myself now. If any of you ever have any questions about anything stated in the story, please feel free to ask me. You can ask in the comments or dm me, either works. The story is based around something that happened to Jin and it shows how everyone's relationships were with Jin before it happened and after it happened. I will end up putting certain people together at some people and hopefully by the end, all of you will help me decide Jin's fate. I'm going to list some ideas I had for some of the couples and the story line, and you guys can just comment what you think. Let me know what you do want in the story. I am always open to your ideas!

Ideas:

1. One of the members gets injured and that sort of helps Jin come back to his senses and want to try for the members again.

2. Yoongi tells Jin a dark secret about him that makes him think about trying again.

3. Expose a couple in the group that infuriates Jin because they had never told him, making him stay away from the group more then ever until he does something stupid and regrets everything.

4. Suggest your own way for Jin to try to come back to his sense and make him want to get better again. If I like your idea better, then I will most definitely add it into the story.

Should there be a couple:

1. Yes, definitely!

2. No way, it's too early!

Who should be a couple:

1. Taejoon

 Taejoon

2. Jihope

 Jihope

3. Vhope

 Vhope