Jungkook P.O.V. (2)

It's been three days since me, Yoongi hyung, and Namjoon hyung came back from the store that other night. I went into my shared bedroom with Hoseok and Jimin hyung, but something seemed off because they were already asleep and it wasn't even late. Namjoon hyung said Taehyung hyung wasn't in their bedroom and we ended up finding him hiding in the closet. I've been worried about Taehyung hyung because he has become pale and stopped eating so much. Jin hyung would be so distraught if he knew.

"Hey Jungkook, how are you feeling?" A voice asked, snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked up to identify the voice as Jimin's. I nodded and sighed.

"I'm just worried about the hyungs. I wish there wasn't anything wrong between Taehyung hyung and Hoseok hyung, and I miss Jin hyung." I said, hugging myself tightly.

"It's alright, Jungkookie. I understand why you're worried." He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against his chest. I let out small sniffles and pressed my face against his chest as tears fell down my cheeks. He pulled me closer, rubbing my back and rocking me. Suddenly, I heard footsteps come closer and a voice resounded throughout the room, probably directed toward Jimin.

"How is he holding up?" Namjoon asked.

"He will be okay when everything sort of works through itself. You know it scares him being in this situation." Jimin said and I started to cry harder. I didn't want any of my hyungs to be hurting. I didn't want Taehyung hyung and Hoseok hyung to be fighting, and I really was scared for Jin hyung.

"I feel so bad for making him caught in the middle of this. Maybe we should send you and Jungkook back home for a bit, at least until this all settles down and Jin hyung starts getting better." I felt Jimin nod as he sighed.

"I just feel like it should have been done earlier, just so that none of this would even be affecting Jungkookie."

"I know and I wish we would have made that decision before, but there were lots of reasons why management made everyone stay here. At least now we have the full decision of who can go home for awhile now that we are on a break."

"In all honesty, this isn't too hard for me. I can handle this, but Jungkookie can't really handle anything with stress because he worries so much about his hyungs that he doesn't even eat sometimes. If we send him home, he is more likely to worry even more than he does now and he probably would never even remember to eat. We are better off keeping him here where we could at least make sure he stays healthy. That goes for all the members, Namjoon hyung."

"You're right. I guess it is better we keep everyone here so that we can at least keep an eye on them." Jimin nodded and I heard the shuffling of feet disappear. I slowly looked up at Jimin, eyes puffy and tears covering my cheeks. Jimin smiled faintly and leaned closer, kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly.