Yoongi P.O.V. (2)

I walked into the shared bedroom tiredly, being drained from the stress and tension of the dorm. As I closed the door, I saw Jin curled up under a blanket that was shaking. I furrowed my eyebrows and stepped closer, which only seemed to make him flinch.

"Jin hyung.." I said, trailing off. His head came out from under his blanket and I gasped. He looked so broken. "Jin hyung..please let us help you." I tried to step toward him and he flinched, ducking his head back down.

"Please don't hurt me.." I heard him mumble and I frowned. I needed to figure out what was going on because this is what he acted like when he first came home after the incident.

"Hyung, I am not going to hurt you. Tell me what's going on, please. I just want to help." I said, sitting on the bed and looking at him. I waited. He didn't reply, nor did he come back up from the blanket. That worried me. I quickly walked out of the room, leaving a stuffed animal on the edge of his bed in case he needed to hug something. Rushing down the hall to Taehyung and Namjoon's room, I burst through the door in a sweat.

"N-Namjoon..wake up! Taehyung, h-help me!" I said, almost breathlessly.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Taehyung asked in a state of confusion, sitting up and looking around.

"Its J-Jin hyung.." I sobbed and collapsed on the floor. At that sudden action, Namjoon bolted out of his bed, right over to me.

"Hey, hey, Yoongi hyung, its alright. Just take us to him." Namjoon helped me stand back up, Taehyung quickly going to the other's room to wake up the rest.

"He isn't responding correctly. I don't know what to do, Joon.." I cried, starting to hyperventilate.

"Well, first you need to take a few deep breaths and calm down. I don't mean to sound harsh, but we can't figure out what is wrong with you panicking." He spoke softly.

"O-Okay.." I said, nodding. I hugged him and closed my eyes, trying to calm down and not think too hard about the current situation.

By the time I was able to calm down, all the others had gathered in the upstairs hallway in front of Namjoon's and Taehyung's room.