::BONUS:: Taehyung P.O.V. ::BONUS::

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, letting out a large huff and closing my eyes. Feeling the couch sink in next to me, I laid my head against the shoulder of the person sitting next to me.

"Taehyungie, what's wrong?" Hoseok chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm just tired, hyungie," I murmured.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked, nudging me.

"Not really.." I opened my eyes slightly, tilting my head to look up at him and sighing. He offered a small sympathetic smile and rubbed my arm slowly. My eyes started to close again and I started to get sleepy, leaning closer into Hoseok's warmth.

"Taehyungie.." Hoseok drifted off with his words, leaving me curious. Before I could open my eyes again, I felt his lips press against mine. Out of shock, I quickly opened my eyes and scooted away. He looked down, sadness crossing his features.

"H-Hyung, I'm sorry. I was just startled and I-"

"No, I'm sorry. I should have said something," he spoke, cutting me off. As he started to get up, I grabbed his wrist, but he shook it off and walked fastly to his room. I looked down, tears brimming and threatening to fall. I quickly stood up, walking toward the wall and leaning my head against it. As the tears started to fall from my eyes, I slammed my fist against the wall over and over then slid to the ground, hugging my knees and head to my chest.

I'm sorry it's so short, I actually expected more people to pick Hoseok's P.O.V.