1.

P.E. wasn't Crystal's thing or Lauren's. The girls would either do a quick exercise and talk. Crystal mainly hated the uniform. These girls only talked to each other and two other girls, Hilly and Deb.

Hil and Deb were basically the popular girls. Crystal and Lauren could have been popular, they were pretty enough but they chose a different path.

Crystal was talking to Deb and Hill about make- up until Lauren looked around and saw her two best guy friend, Gary Wallace and Wyatt Donnelly. They were total nerds ,but so were Crystal and Lauren. They were checking out all the girls, pervs.

Lauren pulls Crystal away from the other girls. "Guess who's here?" Lauren asks.

"Who?" Crystal asks.

Lauren turns her head in the direction of the nerds and so did Crystal, she sighed when she saw them. "Seriously? They can check out girls anytime they want. Why now?" she says.

"They're guys, Cryst. It's what they do." Lauren tells her.

"Rodriguez! You're next on the beam," P.E. teacher called to Crystal.

Crystal nodded and went to the beam while, Lauren did cartwheels on a matt nearby.

When that was over Lauren turned to the doorway to see Wyatt staring at Crystal on the beam. Doesn't surprise me Lauren thought. But Gary staring at...Lauren.

Gary's eyes widen when he realized he had been caught watching her. Lauren shook her head and smiled at him. Gary tried to wave it off.

Lauren rolled her eyes and walked to Crystal.

"You know Wyatt was so checking you out." Lauren tells Crystal with a smirk.

Crystal scoffed. "So what? Wyatt is pretty much checking out every girl here."

"Maybe. But he's been in love with you since freshman year."

"Sure, but Gary was in love with you too, you know." Crystal said.

"Hey, if you don't believe me, then I will prove it to you Wyatt likes you by the end of this week and if I win, you have to do what I say for two weeks. Deal?" Lauren bets.

"That goes for you too, except with Gary and if I win, you do what I say for a month, so deal." Crystal shakes hands with Lauren.

When Lauren was about to talk, they both her two voices yell near the exit.

"Yo!"

"Check us out!"

All girls in the gym turned their heads towards the exit to Gary and Wyatt with their pants around their ankles.

It was obvious to Crystal and Lauren this was the work of Max and Ian. Ian also just happened to have the hots for Crystal.

All the girls stared at the nerds in disgust. For Cryst and Lauren felt pity and embarrassment.

Gary and Wyatt's eyes met their other friends. Lauren mouthed a 'sorry' as they started pulling their pants up really high.

"Look, we're sorry-" Wyatt started, but Gary covers his mouth before he can ramble on. Gary leads them both out of the gym and when they left things were like nothing happened.

Crystal turned to Lauren. "Well talk to them after gym and we're still going to Wyatt's for a sleepover." Crystal told her.

"I know. Its just. I wish those guys would stop being pain in the asses." Lauren tells Cryst, talking about Max and Ian.

"Yeah, well at least one of them doesn't always hit on you."

"True. I'd rather be embarrassed by them in public than have them hit on me."

"That's a lie." Crystal calls her out.

"Yeah it is. Damn, we should actually talk to them right now."

"You're right. Poor guys are probably super humiliated." Cryst says before they both jog out of the gym.

***

Short chapter and I'm not going to do the talk and next chapter I'm going to jump into being at Wyatt's

***

Vote: Show me you guys like what I write. And that I should continue.

Comment: Tell me what you think I would love to read your comments.