11.

The girls now sat in the blue kitchen at the counter with a cherry pie in between them.

"I feel better now," Lauren admits.

"Me too," Crystal replied, eating a spoonful of pie. "Seeing those selfish boys freak out about a missile made me feel okay."

Lauren nodded. "You still like Wyatt though?"

"Yeah," Crystal answered. "You still like Gary?"

Lauren nodded.

"Glad you finally admit your feelings for them," someone spoke. They turned to see Lisa removing something from the oven.

"Okay, you caught us, Lisa," Lauren admits. "I like stupid Gary."

"And I like baby-face Wyatt," Crystal pouts.

This caused Lisa to chuckle. "Darlings, why is so awful to like them? You're already friends and those boys adore you."

"Yeah, but not the way they adore you," Lauren states.

"You're gorgeous, Lisa. And you're already theirs," Crystal adds.

"We don't have a chance."

Lisa looked at them. "I think that's where you're wrong. You both beautiful girls with so much self confidence. Boys like Gary and Wyatt like that." Lisa began to smile. "And I'm going to prove it."

Before they could question her, Gary and Wyatt came in. "Lisa," Wyatt called.

"Yes," Lisa answered.

"Where are my grandparents?" Wyatt asked as Gary gaped at the kitchen.

"Wyatt, your kitchen is blue," Gary stated.

As Lauren reached for one of the cookies baked, Lisa asked, "Wanna try one?"

Wyatt pushed that aside. "Where are my grandparents, Lisa?"

"They're all taken care of, okay?" Lisa replied.

"In what way?" Crystal asked.

Lisa smiled again, motioning for them to follow her to the cabinet near the fridge. "You're gonna love this one."

She opened the cabinet doors, revealing Wyatt's grandparents both...frozen and smiling...

"Are they all right?" Wyatt asked in concern.

"They're fine," Lisa responded, calmly. "In fact, they're better than fine. They're not aging anymore. See? They're smiling."

"And those are staying closed," Crystal stated, closing the cabinet doors.

"Uh, Lisa. If anymore of his relatives drop by, we'll be upstairs in the bathroom," Gary told her, wrapping an arm around Wyatt to pull him back. "That's pretty sick, Lis."

Once they walked away, Lisa looked to the girls. "Those guys really need some self confidence."

"No kidding," Lauren said.

"How?" Crystal asked.

"A challenge," Lisa answered. "Something that will bring out their inner strength and courage."

"Sounds smart," Lauren answered. "When you get to that part, let us know and we'll play our parts. Until then, we'll be in the living-room."

The girls exited the kitchen as Lisa smirked. "Oh, girls. You will be playing your parts. You just won't know it. I'm so bloody clever." She pointed towards the living-room. "Now."

The girls sat on the couch, Lauren had her head rested in Crystal's lap. "Tonight's been insane," Lauren stated.

"Yeah, I'm not in a party mood anymore," Crystal admits.