4.

Only about 30 minutes later, both Crystal and Lauren were both sitting on the Donnelly staircase waiting for Gary and Wyatt to be done with their shower with the woman they've created. Lauren just twiddled her thumbs while Crystal ate a bag of chips she had gotten earlier.

They both stayed silent until Crystal broke it. "My God! Did you see that woman?!"

"I did. She was pretty," Lauren simply said.

Crystal scoffed before shoving a chip in her mouth. "Pretty?! That woman was beyond gorgeous. Geez! More gorgeous than me."

Lauren looked up from her thumbs. "Well, you don't really get gorgeous from stuffing your face with really high fat chips." This comment caused Crystal stop eating, slowly looking at the bag in her hands before closing the bag and placing it beside her. "And let me ask you something, Cryst. Are you jealous?"

Crystal made a noise and started laughing. "What? Me? Jealous? Of her?" Crystal points to upstairs, which made Lauren nod. "No way."

Lauren could see right through her best friend to know she was lying. All she did was nodded and let out a sarcastic hum. "Sure, We'll see."

Right on cue, the woman came down the stairs walking in between the girls. The woman made her way downstairs. Crystal and Lauren's jaw dropped at how this woman was dressed. She looked absolutely perfect and even Lauren could feel the jealousy radiating off of Crystal.

"Hello, girls," the woman greeted, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Hi," the girls greeted back weakly as Lauren awkwardly waved at her.

The woman look towards the two teenagers. "You're Lauren and Crystal, right?"

Lauren cleared her throat as both her and Crystal stood up, walking completely downstairs. "Oh, uh...yeah. I'm Cryst- No, I'm Lauren and-"

"I'm Crystal," Crystal cut off the blond.

"Lovely to actually meet you both," the woman said, before turning back to the mirror hanging on the wall.  "Now tell me, what is your girls' favorite color?"

Both girl's exchanged a look. "Uh, black?" Lauren said, making it sound like a question.

"Blue," Crystal stated, but then asked, "Why?"

Her question was answered when Lauren said, "Oh my God."

Crystal looked at Lauren and said, "Whoa! What are you wearing?"

"What am I wearing? What are you wearing?" Lauren said, looking down at her self as Crystal did to see they were both dressed differently.

They both turned to the mirror, where the woman was and they were both shocked to see what the had on.

Crystal's make-up was redone and looked perfect, she had on a dark blue strapless dress with a belt at the waist, she was wearing black high heels; her raven black hair was pulled into a high ponytail  to top it off.

As for Lauren, her make-up was redone as well, she was wearing a tight, strapless black dress to hug her curves, as her feet were in black high heels too; her hair was nice and straight all the way to the middle of her triceps.

The girls just stayed silent and admired how good they looked. "What do you think?" the woman asked, getting the girl's to turn to her.

"I...love it," Lauren said simultaneously with Crystal.

The teenagers' heads turn to the voice heard upstairs. "Oh my God! Who's stuff is this? Is this your stuff? Is this yours?" Gary asked Wyatt.

The boy's started bickering about what they were wearing.