2.

Crystal was the last one to arrive at Wyatt's house. When the girls go to bed, Crystal and Lauren usually share a bed and sleep in Chloe's room.

"Sorry I'm late." Crystal says walking in to Wyatt's room.

Lauren was sitting on the bed opposite from Wyatt's. As Wyatt was eating burnt popcorn watching Frankenstein.

"Hi, Crystal." Wyatt and Lauren greeted.

"You're always late, Cryst." Gary says from in the bathroom.

Crystal rolled her eyes and saw Gary in the bathroom, 'shaving'.

"Just shave the hair you don't have, dork." Crystal remarked before exciting and sitting on Wyatt's bed digging in the popcorn.

"Where did your parents go, anyway?" Gary asked Wyatt from the bathroom.

"Cincinnati. They're meeting the guy my sister wants to marry." Wyatt answers.

" Chloe? Who the hell would marry Chloe?" Gary says disgusted.

"Don't be an ass, Gary." Lauren said.

"He's studying to be a vet," Wyatt replied to Gary.

There was a clatter from the bathroom. "Try not to make a mess, Gary. The maid doesn't come till Monday."

"I don't understand something, Wyatt.  How come your parents trust you all of a sudden? They never let you do shit before."

"It's probably 'cause Chet might be coming home and they actually trust that idiot." Crystal guessed, eating more popcorn.

Wyatt nodded. "He's in charge." Wyatt confirmed the guess.

"Chet! Oh, shit!" Gary yelled. "I can't believe this Wyatt, I really wish that you told me this before I agreed to sleep over. You know how I feel about Chet. I mean, how do you put up with him?"

"Gary, don't worry too much. The guy is just a douche." Crystal tells him.

"But if I don't, he beats the shit out of me. It's a habit he picked up in military school. He'd very protective of me." Wyatt explains as Gary steps on Wyatt's bed grabbing the popcorn bowl from Wyatt's hands and settling right next to Lauren.

They both dug into the popcorn, Lauren occasionally smacking Gary's hands when he got too much. All 4 teens watched Frankenstein.

After watching at least a minute of the movie, Gary stands up from the bed, the other teens too into the movie to notice as an idea formed in his head.

"That's not a bad idea,"Gary mutters.

Earning a 'huh?'

'What?'

And a 'Do I even want to know?' from the others.

"Making a girl. Actually making a girl. Just like Frankenstein, except cuter," Gary says, his eyes glued to the TV.

Crystal, Lauren and Wyatt exchanged a worried glance. Wyatt stood up. "You're serious?"

"Yes." Gary replied, and grabbed Wyatt's shirt. "Look me in the eyes. Do I look serious?"

Crystal stood up and looked in her friend's eyes. "You look like a psycho," she stated.

Wyatt stepped back into Crystal to which she grabbed his shoulders, making Lauren smirk, but sit up.

"Gary Wallace, that's- that's absolutely gross, that's sick. I'm not digging up a dead girl, it's-"

Gary cut him off by putting his hand on Wyatt's mouth and they both sat down. Crystal sat down next to Wyatt as Gary sat next to Lauren.

"I'm not taking about digging up a dead girl Wyatt. You system, idiot. Your computer," Gary sighed.

Crystal, Lauren and Wyatt turned to look at the computer as Gary continued to talk, "Look, you know how you were talking about how you can simulate all that stuff on your computer? You know? What's the difference? Why can't we simulate a girl?" 

"I don't know, I guess I could but, why?" Wyatt asked.

"Gary, hate to break it to you but, it's two dimensional on the screen, it's not flesh and blood." Lauren say causing Gary to look at her before turning back to Wyatt.

"I know that. We can use it, Wyatt, we can ask it questions, we can put it in real life sexual situations and see how it reacts, see, it's weird, sick, demented shit. You'd love it!"

"Wait Gary, what about you're girlfriend in Canada?" Crystal asks about Gary's lie, smirking with Wyatt.

Gary scoffs. "She live in Canada, Cryst. The girl has no morals. I don't like that in a girl, it's rough having those kinds of relationships, you'll see." Gary answers, making Lauren snicker behind her hand. Gary cleared his throat about to change the subject. "Anyway, get to work."

Vote: Show me you guys like what I write. And that I should continue.

Comment: Tell me what you think I would love to read your comments.

Sorry if you have been waiting for an update, its just I've been grounded and School with online school has been keeping me busy.