6.

As soon as Gary hit the mattress he was already really drowsy. Lauren went to go to her room until Gary grabbed her hand to lay with him. She told him to hold on and that she needed to change.

Crystal was just as tired when Lauren pulled her to Wyatt's room to get their clothes, Crystal just lazily dropped on Wyatt's bed. Wyatt left when he dropped on Gary so that just the left the three alone.

Lauren changed as lied down on Gary's bed with her back to him.

However, that wasn't enough for him.

Gary wrapped an arm around Lauren's middle, but she didn't fight it off.

Crystal rolled her eyes at them and got up, barefoot to find Wyatt. She managed to go downstairs and find him outside.

Quietly as she could, she snuck up behind him.

"Lis. Lisa, where are you?" Wyatt called out.

Crystal smiled and leaned near his ear. "She's not behind you," she whispered. Wyatt turned around and smiled at the girl. She smiled back. "It's me."

Before Wyatt knew it, Crystal gently grabbed his face, pressing her lips to his. Wyatt closed his eyes, kissing her back.

When Crystal pulled away, she giggled at Wyatt who still had his lips puckered.

Her fingers ran over his lips. "You are just too adorable, Wyatt. How do you not have a girlfriend?"

"I've been wanting a girlfriend since freshman year," he told her, trying to hint he wanted her as his girl.

Her eyes moved to his lips again causing him to leaned forward, connecting them again. He tilted his head slightly so she could deepen the kiss. Crystal's hands slid lower past his back and towards his ass, squeezing making the boy's eyes widen in the kiss.

When she pulled away again, she didn't notice the love-struck look shining in his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"You in gymnastics," he stated, forgetting she had gotten very drunk not too long ago.

She smiled. "I don't know, Wyatt, but I'll try my best," she nodded with him. "Okay?"

"Good."

She crashed her lips on to Wyatt's again, his hands moving to her waist; every little thought escaping both their brains.

***

It was finally morning and everyone excluding Lauren had a huge headache.

With a groan, Crystal sat up, her head throbbing, the room was spinning and worst of all: (in her mind), she was in Wyatt's bed...with him in it. She was officially in her PJ's she remembered packing. She barely turned her head to see Gary sit up shirtless in his bed, lying upside down as Lauren sat up, rubbing her eyes.

Wyatt, Wyatt, Wyatt, where are you?" Gary questioned.

"I'm right here, Gary," the boy answered now awake, startling Crystal.

"What happened?" Gary asked now sitting up.

"I don't know. I think it was a dream." 

 "What?" the trio in the room questioned.

"No way that was all a dream," Lauren stated.

"It couldn't have been," Crystal added.

"Everything...Last night," Wyatt said, glancing at Crystal "...Lisa. It had to be a dream."

"We were all in it. Four people cannot have the same dream. It's just not possible," Lauren explained. "Is there another explanation?"

"Nope," Crystal and Gary answered.