3.

The four teenagers sat in front of Wyatt Donnelly's choosing how they wan to make their woman. Crystal had her arm resting on Wyatt's left shoulder, eating Fruit Gushers and Lauren was leaned back in her chair next to Gary.

Wyatt increased the breasts to the largest size they had all ever seen. They all moved their heads backs as the size increased.

"Hold it, Wyatt

"Hold it, Wyatt. I know female stats. Anything bigger than a handful,  you're risking a sprained tongue," Gary said. This caused the girls to giggle.

The boys agreed, now the breasts shrinking back to a smaller size.

"Perfect," Gary got up from his seat.

"Okay. Now what?" Wyatt asked.

"Should we give her a brain?" Gary wondered, aloud.

"Duh. She won't know half the stuff you guys talk about without one," Lauren answered, leaning her head back to look at Gary.

"Wyatt, what do you think?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah. We can play chess with her," Wyatt answered.

"Chess? Just give her a brain, okay?" Gary told Wyatt.

As Wyatt was messing with the computer, Lauren started kicking Gary's thigh with the tip of her Vans

As Wyatt was messing with the computer, Lauren started kicking Gary's thigh with the tip of her Vans. Gary starting to get irritated, grabbed Lauren's ankles and held them in a grip.

Wyatt leaned back in his chair, letting Crystal take her arm off.  "Okay, that's all we can do with my stuff."

Gary scoffed. "I can't believe this shit. I can't believe this. Did you get a free toaster with this, too?"

Lauren laughed, causing Crystal to raise her eyebrows and Lauren to point at her, as if to say 'shut up'.

"Gary, it's smarter than you, okay? The problem is it's a lame idea," Wyatt said, standing up, only to get pushed down Gary to face the computer. Gary let go of Lauren's ankles.

"It's not a lame idea. The problem is your computer is a wimp. We need a lot more power."

"Well, what do you suggest then, genius?" Crystal asked.