[blood sweat & tears]

Tae and Jimin finally meet the other hyungs/members of this group and they get along very well. The relationship between Jimin and Taehyung continues to stay strong while the relationship between Taehyung and Jungkook grows stronger with each day that passes by. It's been about a month since Jungkook told Taehyung that he's his brother and about three weeks since Taehyung and Jimin joined the group. Neither one of these things has been mentioned to Taehyung and Jungkook's parents as of yet.

During their break at dance practice, Jungkook plops down next to Taehyung who is speaking to Jimin. "Guess what's coming up?" Jungkook beams with excitement.

Tae gets really excited as the memories flood back in his mind. "Christmas?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Yes of course."

"We should throw a little Christmas party! You know, with us and the hyungs! It'd be fun," Tae gushes as he starts to think of plans for the party.

Kookie laughs and messes Taehyung's hair. "Why don't you go tell the hyungs over there about it? I'm sure they'd like to hear what your ideas are."

"Okay hyung!" Tae skips off to the hyungs that congregated on the other side of the studio.

Jimin and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh as they looked at the maknae of their group. Even though Taehyung is extremely childish and immature, everyone loves him and can't seem to be mad at him for anything he does. There's just some innocence in this boy that everyone wants to protect. He may be grown up now, but in everyone's eyes, especially Jungkook's, he's still a little boy that needs protection from everything evil in this world.

Jungkook inches closer to Jimin and in a hushed tone spits out, "Okay, clearly my brother is dense as fuck and forgot his birthday is coming up. So I want to do a birthday party for Taehyung with just us, the group. I want Tae to experience a birthday where he has everyone he loves in one place. I thought about inviting our parents, but I don't know..." Kookie falters. "I feel like coming out to them and telling them I'm actually alive on the day that it's supposed to be Taehyung's day? I don't want that.

"I want you to act as the double agent. I want Tae to believe that he's planning a Christmas party but in reality, it's his birthday party. We'll let him boss all the hyungs around as he plans this party but we'll be the ones doing the dirty work and pulling the ropes. I also need your help because you've known him since high school so you know him more than all of us and you could help me out with buying a present and figuring out the color scheme of this all. And I just want his birthday to be perfect because he's turning nineteen now and he'll finally be that much closer to being a grown up. I just want him to remember this birthday, especially now that his hyung is back."

Jimin wraps his arms around Kookie's shoulders and coos. "Awh! You're such a cute hyung! I won't let you down! I'll help you out to my best ability!"

"You'll help him out with what?" Taehyung pops a squat in front of his hyungs.

Before Jungkook could respond, Jimin interjects. "He needs my help asking someone out."

Jungkook glares at Jimin and turns back to Taehyung. He looks upset and Jungkook starts biting his nails. Fucking hell Jimin, he thinks. Stop screwing up my plans. "Uh yeah...there's just someone I've been talking to for awhile and I want to make sure that I do something special for them. Their birthday is coming up and I want everything to be perfect. They mean everything to me."

"Oh, that's really nice of you Jiminie hyung," Tae pouts and sniffles a bit. "I just wanted to know if you guys could be in charge of the dessert. I asked the other hyungs to be in charge of decorations, music, and games. Seokjin hyung is in charge of the dinner that night; he actually offered to do it. So could you guys do that for me?" His eyes are very sad as he requests for his two closest hyungs' help.