[boy in luv]

"Joonie," Seokjin shakes Namjoon's sleeping body. "Joonie-a, wake up please. We need to go soon. It's getting late." He starts to blow air into his ear.

    "Aish, hyung. What time is it?"

    "It's 6si ban. We need to leave at 7 by the latest."

    Namjoon throws his pillow over his face. "Hyung! It's so early! Wae?"

    Grabbing the pillow from Namjoon's face, Seokjin whacks him with it. "We need to go in order to get there in time! So please get dressed."

    "What about the others?" Slowly, Namjoon pulls himself off his bed and starts rummaging through his closet.

    "Still asleep. It's just you and me today." Seokjin smiles devilishly.

    Namjoon groans. "Why aren't they coming?"

    "Because," Seokjin folds his arms over his chest, "I said so." Noting Namjoon rolling his eyes, Seokjin elaborates. "Look, Jimin just moved back in last night and I need someone to look out for him, so Hobi is staying here as well. But I need someone to look after Hobi as well, so...they're gonna be taking care of each other." Pacing the room they share, Seokjin approaches the large array of Ryan dolls his roommate has.

    "Why would Hobi...?" Namjoon turns around a bit too quickly so he bumps into the closet door as he pulls a t-shirt over his head.

    Seokjin smiles at his roommate's clumsiness. "Don't worry about it. Jimin will keep him company. And if not," Seokjin picks up the largest Ryan, "one of your many companions here can take care of them."

    Finally poking his head through the hole, Namjoon stumbles towards Seokjin and grabs Ryan out of his hands. "Hey, leave him out of this."

    "Why do you have so many?"

    "I can ask you the same thing," Namjoon crosses his arms over his chest and glances at the entire shelf full of Super Mario memorabilia.

    Throwing a pair of jeans at Namjoon, Seokjin rolls his eyes. "Whatever Joonie. Finish getting dressed. I packed breakfast for us to eat on the go. Just meet me in the car when you're done, okay?" With that, Seokjin leaves their room, leaving Namjoon with his thoughts.

    "Mianhae Yoongi hyung. If only there was some way for me to have stopped you guys from going, I would've." Fixing his hair in the mirror, Namjoon stares at his reflection. "You have to be strong, you know that? You're the leader of this group, even though you're losing everyone slowly. You can't let them see you cry, because if they do," Namjoon chokes on his own words as he notices the watery glaze over his eyes, "how will you ever put yourself back together again?"

    Tilting his head and reaching a hand out to his reflection, Namjoon whispers, "I know you're broken; you're not physically hurt though—no scratches, scars, broken bones—but you're emotionally destroyed. Your heart's broken. But I guess that's what you get for loving. But why does it have to hurt so much?"

    Just then, Namjoon's phone rings loudly throughout the room. Seokjin hyung. Groaning, he rushes out the door, grabs his jacket, puts his shoes on, and rushes out the door.

    "I knew you were slow, but I didn't think you'd be that clumsy with putting your shoes on," Seokjin retorts.

    "Mianhae hyung," Namjoon grumbles, making sure his voice doesn't crack.

    "Hey, were you crying?" He places a hand underneath Namjoon's chin to force his face to meet his eyes, but he wouldn't budge.

    "Aniyo."

    "Dangsin-eun seulpeohaeyo." Concern written all over his face, Seokjin refuses to drive until Namjoon gives him a direct answer.

    "Naneun pigonhaeyo. Just didn't get much sleep last night."

    I don't believe that. Not even for a second, but it seems like that's all I'm gonna get out of him right now. "Okay Joonie, but you know I'm always here for you, right?"

    He sighs. "I know hyung. I'm sorry. I just...can't tell you right now."

    Reaching out and placing his hand on top of Namjoon's, Seokjin smiles. "Well, whenever you're ready to tell me, tell me. Promise?"

    Namjoon reciprocates the smile, showing off his dimples. "Promise."

---------------------------------------------